Gabe.

The AGUILERA Era | Charts 'n Stats!

48 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Honestly, it's held really well so far.

i mean...yes, Youtube has really fallen behind to the point where the daily streams there are only a tad higher than the Spotify ones so when you put it that way it looks better. moo1

6 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i mean...yes, Youtube has really fallen behind to the point where the daily streams there are only a tad higher than the Spotify ones so when you put it that way it looks better. moo1

I meant in comparison to her other YT vids. moo1 Accelerate just recently reached 20 mill after 3 years. dead2

12 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Christina has all but given up on the song so it's not surprising, she did her usual 2 days of promotion (not even leaving the house this time) and then zippo!

Not even that. There was literally no promo for this from her part. It was just billboards and some playlisting. The only thing she did was that launch party and a 2 min insta live that probably Becky convinced her to dead1

22 hours ago, Gabe. said:

You have got to be the most annoying Xtina fan ever. You try to hard to pander to her trolls by trolling her yourself. That's disgusting. 

1 hour ago, ISlayForX said:

You have got to be the most annoying Xtina fan ever. You try to hard to pander to her trolls by trolling her yourself. That's disgusting. 

what trolls? where are the trolls in this thread? rip3 omg.

10 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Not even that. There was literally no promo for this from her part. It was just billboards and some playlisting. The only thing she did was that launch party and a 2 min insta live that probably Becky convinced her to dead1

Christina needs to reach the younger generation but she's stuck in the 00s like most Female artists of that time. To be successful now you need to be seen, Instagram lives, youtube videos with various online publications, actually getting out there and being seen physically.

I get that she's a "mama bear" but Max is 14 and Summer can go with her so there are really no excuses anymore.

I hope there are actual plans for her to do "anything"  because so far in the 3 weeks since Pa Mis Muchachas dropped everything has been super underwhelming.

Sony have invested a lot of money looking at the people she has worked with so they will be wanting a return on their investment.

I still find it hard to believe how far Christina has fallen commercially, it's sad.

8.2 million streams in almost a month for an artist that was once considered one of the biggest female artists on the planet in appalling.

I get that she doesn't really put any effort anymore (Becky G has done more promo for Pa Mis Muchachas than Aguilera has) but still, even Avril Lavigne is getting better streams than her with "Bite Me"

If this is the amount of effort she is going to put into this Era I think I'm done, I gave her the benefit of the doubt during Lotus and Liberation as she had young Children but there are no excuses any more, I can't defend her anymore when she blatantly just doesn't care anymore.

3 hours ago, michael1814 said:

I still find it hard to believe how far Christina has fallen commercially, it's sad.

8.2 million streams in almost a month for an artist that was once considered one of the biggest female artists on the planet in appalling.

I get that she doesn't really put any effort anymore (Becky G has done more promo for Pa Mis Muchachas than Aguilera has) but still, even Avril Lavigne is getting better streams than her with "Bite Me"

If this is the amount of effort she is going to put into this Era I think I'm done, I gave her the benefit of the doubt during Lotus and Liberation as she had young Children but there are no excuses any more, I can't defend her anymore when she blatantly just doesn't care anymore.

I never understand this kind of reasoning. Why would YOU stop supporting an artist you love because she doesn’t promote as much anymore? 

16 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I never understand this kind of reasoning. Why would YOU stop supporting an artist you love because she doesn’t promote as much anymore? 

I’m venting, I won’t stop supporting her, I literally have two Aguilera tattoo’s 

it’s more frustrating as she just doesn’t put effort in anymore and it’s annoying to me.

12 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Well if it makes you feel better, not many 90s artists pull better figures. Mariah did worse with her new Christmas song, Beyonce even worse but granted Be Alive was a movie soundtrack song, idek how well Britney would do tbh.