Gabe.

The AGUILERA Era | Charts 'n Stats!

37 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

I’m actually kinda shocked at how badly Santo has done on streaming, I’m done hoping  for commercial success.

at this pace it will outstream PMM but it did slow down quite a bit. anyway, Latin songs tend to need some time to properly build up i think so i wouldn't write it off... just yet.

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

at this pace it will outstream PMM but it did slow down quite a bit. anyway, Latin songs tend to need some time to properly build up i think so i wouldn't write it off... just yet.

I believe it did 260k yesterday which is really bad this early on, Pa Mis Muchachas did just over 100k, Santo has bombed, which is fine, we did think that song would be "the one" but after 1.5 weeks it being out of every streaming chart it's not gonna happen.

Minus Viva Latino it has awful playlisting and Ozuna couldn't have shown less interest in the project so it is what it is.

Realistically the first E.P is pretty much done.

1 hour ago, Muse said:

What are we freaking out about? I’m reading all over Twitter that the EP has debuted at #2 on the Latin Billboard chart.

I deleted Twitter so haven't seen that but I do know it missed the Billboard Top 200 which is what people are freaking about I think. I'm honestly not that surprised, I'll freak out when she releases the full album and it doesn't chart

I'm more frustrated at how poorly Santo has done and how the person she collaborated with did absolutely nothing (honestly f*ck Ozuna), I never get my hopes up with Christina but thought it might do "something".

Hopefully something catches on with the next E.P and there isn't too much time between them, I love the music on La Fuerza but find myself not listening to it a lot cause it's so short.

1 minute ago, michael1814 said:

I deleted Twitter so haven't seen that but I do know it missed the Billboard Top 200 which is what people are freaking about I think. I'm honestly not that surprised, I'll freak out when she releases the full album and it doesn't chart

I'm more frustrated at how poorly Santo has done and how the person she collaborated with did absolutely nothing (honestly f*ck Ozuna), I never get my hopes up with Christina but thought it might do "something".

Hopefully something catches on with the next E.P and there isn't too much time between them, I love the music on La Fuerza but find myself not listening to it a lot cause it's so short.

I could care less about the US with a project like this, but Wikipedia did report it charting at like #78 on the BB 200 or something 

2 hours ago, Muse said:

I could care less about the US with a project like this, but Wikipedia did report it charting at like #78 on the BB 200 or something 

First week sale are 4k in the U.S, it didn't chart.

SPAIN
54 (New) La Fuerza

72 (New) Santo

Not a great showing whatsoever sadly, streaming has killer her.

8 hours ago, Muse said:

that's on the album sales chart, however when you count in the streams, La Fuerza didn't pull enough to chart within the BB 200.

3 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/christina-aguilera-returns-billboard-latin-albums-charts-la-fuerza/ 

4K in the first week, with 2K in pure album sales and 2.9 million streams.

4k?? Wtf...what happened. That's like Lil Kim numbers  Liberation did like 62k. 

Is it because there's no physical copies? Even so the drop shouldn't have been that bad. 

5 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

4k?? Wtf...what happened. That's like Lil Kim numbers  Liberation did like 62k. 

Lil Kim can't even do 1/4th of that. sia2

10 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/christina-aguilera-returns-billboard-latin-albums-charts-la-fuerza/ 

4K in the first week, with 2K in pure album sales and 2.9 million streams.

She was dumb for not releasing it physically, but maybe they couldn't afford to. Still 4K is shockingly poor. sia5