Gabe.

The AGUILERA Era | Charts 'n Stats!

16 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Is it because there's no physical copies?

yes, and even if there were physical copies, i have my doubts that the numbers would have been much better. this is just an EP and these rarely sell all that well anywayshrug1

plus, releasing the EP physically might have harmed a bit the actual album release whenever that happens because casual listeners would think "well i kinda bought this already months ago so why buy it again cheryl1"

re: Liberation did fairly well indeed but iirc it also benefited from tour bundles; for each tour ticket purchased you'd receive a copy of the album. moo1

No need to freak out over a non-English EP (with no physical release) not doing well. Yes we all expected more but streaming is not her friend and many artists release EPs that don’t chart. 

all of the girlies are struggling. Beyoncé’s last single didn’t chart in the US, Mariahs last (ENGLISH) album peaked at #31, Katy underperformed, Gaga underperformed… Streaming really made charts impossible. 

16 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Mariahs last (ENGLISH) album peaked at #31

well to be fair to Mariah that was a rarities album but yea i think Liberation may have done better than Caution, which is Mariah's last proper release to date. 

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

well to be fair to Mariah that was a rarities album but yea i think Liberation may have done better than Caution, which is Mariah's last proper release to date. 

They were 10k apart. Lib did 62k and Caution did like 53k, the difference may be because of the bundles for Liberation. 

2 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

They were 10k apart. Lib did 62k and Caution did like 53k, the difference may be because of the bundles for Liberation. 

and were there no bundles for Caution? cheryl1 Mariah did tour the album.

Yeah I don't mean to drag Mariah or any other girlie either I'm just trying to make sense of the situation lol. They all deserve so much more.

I'm shocked La Fuerza didn't chart on the regular BB200 but I'm not freaking out over it. 

#78 on Top Album Sales Chart (Liberation #3)

#14 Latin Album Charts (Mi Reflejo #1)

#2 Latin Pop Album Charts (Mi Reflejo #1)

KEEP IN MIND this is just an EP with 6 songs (only four new ones).

19 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

KEEP IN MIND this is just an EP with 6 songs (only four new ones).

and the songs are in Spanish too so 👀 an English EP would have surely scrapped the chart.

32 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

sigh... tour bundles were cute and its gonna go down BAD for our girls future releases... as Billboard stopped counting tour bundles.ari7