Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rosemulet

Conservatives Troll the Music Industry. Anti-Biden Songs, both called "Let's Go Brandon" outsell Adele on iTunes.

Saw a couple guys mentioning this a few days ago. Had no idea what it was at the time, although someone did mention that it was some "political thing" but I hadn't quite pieced it together yet. 

Anyways, embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Uhh... who is Brandon? 

To summarize it, some people were chanting "F-ck joe biden" at some nascar event and the announcer said they were saying "let's go brandon" dead4 i guess for censorship reasons ?

BRANDON BROWN POST RACE INTERVIEW - 2021 SPARKS 300 NASCAR XFINITY SERIES AT TALLADEGA - YouTube

Now it's just used as codeword for "F-ck joe biden" 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:56 PM, Mrshashi said:

Don't know how these guys managed to game the system to get onto the Billboard charts..

Boomers are the only ones who still use iTunes, they have money and they actually paid for the songs.

It's the same way BTS got their #1's, except not nearly as calculated or effective, mainly because Boomers couldn't care less about Billboard charts.

3 hours ago, rosemulet said:

Boomers are the only ones who still use iTunes, they have money and they actually paid for the songs.

It's the same way BTS got their #1's, except not nearly as calculated or effective, mainly because Boomers couldn't care less about Billboard charts.

i use iTunes and im 21 wat3  

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.