Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

1 week later: What do you think of 'Pa Mis Muchachas?

ok, now that we've had the track for a week already, how is PMM holding up for yall?

for me it went from disliking it to growing on me but i haven't revisited it in a while nor do  i feel an urge to go back to it. confused1

MAYBE if i hadn't heard Lloras Por 'Na i would think this was the right lead single but hell no. that song is a SMASH waiting to happen and would have been the much better choice.

I'm not sure, the first few days I used to listen a LOT to it, but in the recommended section on Spotify were much more latin songs I enjoyed more bebe1 don't tell @Entea

22 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I'm not sure, the first few days I used to listen a LOT to it, but in the recommended section on Spotify were much more latin songs I enjoyed more bebe1 don't tell @Entea

omg stan latin music yes... indeed its a bopathon there and PMM kinda falls short shrug1

she should close this era with a Latin Grammy performance of the song but it must be an amazing performance that will (re)build hype and then drop another song not long after. i hope it will be Lloras por 'Na!

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

omg stan latin music yes... indeed its a bopathon there and PMM kinda falls short shrug1

she should close this era with a Latin Grammy performance of the song but it must be an amazing performance that will (re)build hype and then drop another song not long after. i hope it will be Lloras por 'Na!

I haven't heard that song yet - what kind of song is it? I would love to hear a reggaeton song from her

I love this song but it’s 30 seconds too long, the final 30 seconds just isn’t needed at all!

I don’t think it was the right song to start the era with. Santo (I’m guessing the final version is gonna be great as the demo is fantastic) or Lloras are so much better and “on trend”.

15 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I haven't heard that song yet - what kind of song is it? I would love to hear a reggaeton song from her

it's a really breezy song that sounds very current. it features C.Tangana (everything he touches these days charts high in Spain) and supposedly Karol G although i'm not hearing her on the leak (i assume the leak is a demo or smth).

check ur inbox!

7 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

I love this song but it’s 30 seconds too long, the final 30 seconds just isn’t needed at all!

I don’t think it was the right song to start the era with. Santo (I’m guessing the final version is gonna be great as the demo is fantastic) or Lloras are so much better and “on trend”.

i agree sob1

i think they wanted a song to properly reintroduce Christina AND her particular brand of singing to the Latin audience. now that that's been done i hope they move on rather fast. December is right around the corner and Christmas music will take over.

31 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

Are people preferring Santo or Lloras?

I personally think Santo is gonna be the better song.

i think i listened to Santo twice but i don't remember a thing about it sob1

i much prefer Lloras but i was a huge Tangana fan beforehand so this was one of my dream collabs for this album. i also think Lloras has much bigger potential overall, Tangana is massive in Spain and his material is starting to catch up in the Latin America as well. 

a personal pet peeve of mine now is that these all female collabs are getting tiring for me ever since Liberation dropped.

39 minutes ago, Royalty said:

@Gabe. why didn't she release that song? tina1 this is fucking way much better

rihanna-worms-on-the-brain.gif

maybe they thought 'Pa Mis Muchachas would do better having three relatively strong artists in the streaming era on it. shrug1

Tangana is only massive in Spain and Karol G...is just another Becky G really.

6 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

rihanna-worms-on-the-brain.gif

maybe they thought 'Pa Mis Muchachas would do better having three relatively strong artists in the streaming era on it. shrug1

Tangana is only massive in Spain and Karol G...is just another Becky G really.

Karol G is a lot bigger than Becky.

Is there a bigger Female artist in Latin music atm?

I haven't really listened to it much. If i'm being honest i don't really care for her Spanish music, i don't speak any Spanish and it's hard to really get to know/enjoy a song if you don't understand it. A lot of her Spanish speaking fans seem to like it though which is good. 

34 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I haven't really listened to it much. If i'm being honest i don't really care for her Spanish music, i don't speak any Spanish and it's hard to really get to know/enjoy a song if you don't understand it. A lot of her Spanish speaking fans seem to like it though which is good. 

Wow if you don't listen to music in other languages you're missing out ari7

It's best lead single ever and mind you, it is also her only great song from the Spanish leaks of recent weeks. As usual it is the bland supporters of her music that are always talking about hits waiting to happen to then go and do nothing to give a song an initial push. Lloras por na is atrocious just like Santo. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.