Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Taylor Swift announces "All Too Well" Film on GMA!

19 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I mean it's technically a re-recording plus a new version of the song. Original was 5 minutes this will be 10 minutes. 

Also this is new visual media so she could win in any of those applicable categories too. 

Ahhhh so excited for this! Love the actors she chose and just the trailer alone gives me chills I cannot wait.

I hope she does this for other fan favourites songs on the re recordings like imagine getaway car when Rep drops or Enchanted for Speak Now holy smokes 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

A Grammy for an old song/album? um1 I don't think so.

Best Music Video category. The track has been re-recorded and will be eligible for Grammy nominations for 2023 awards. It doesn’t need to be released to radio or anything. It can stand on its own as a video. 

On 11/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, Madonna said:

A Grammy for an old song/album? um1 I don't think so.

I mean it is a re-recording of the album which means that there are new versions of the songs, but I don't know. Maybe it could win a Grammy, who knows?

1 hour ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

I mean it is a re-recording of the album which means that there are new versions of the songs, but I don't know. Maybe it could win a Grammy, who knows?

I have it all wrong…she’s going for an Oscar alex1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.