Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

I cannot believe it... McRiah is REAL!

4 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Since Touring wasn't allowed during COVID, they need to recover from it by Promoting different stuff. The fans will always buy it so it benefits both rav2

15 minutes ago, Georgina Hill-Brown said:

Because they are becoming more and more and like instagram influencers and youtubers who whore themselves for ad companies for $$$.

Not really, it's not like these sorts of things are new... 

17 minutes ago, Georgina Hill-Brown said:

Even though I find Adele's music boring, I respect her for never promoting any product ever. clap3When you're that famous and influential, you shouldn't be promoting any random unhealthy product for your fans.

Bullshit, you're just saying that because you want something to have a go at Mariah over. dead4

Anyway from a marketing perspective i don't think this sort of deal will make much difference to sales. People are going to go to McDonald's regardless, yes it's brand exposure but the number of people going to McDonald's because of a celebrity endorsement is fairly limited - unless it's crazy BoTS fans. 

If it's a new/upcoming brand then maybe but McDonald's is already well established.  

4 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Also, McDonald's is failing in the US so they need more sponsorship 

It would probably help if their portion sizes weren't comically huge.

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

It would probably help if their portion sizes weren't comically huge.

I really don't think their portion sizes are that big. a "regular" may be slightly bigger than elsewhere but they haven't done super-sizes in ages. 

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I really don't think their portion sizes are that big. a "regular" may be slightly bigger than elsewhere but they haven't done super-sizes in ages. 

They are... In the US the small is larger than our regular and the regular is larger than our larger. 

And let's not even get on to the ingredients and the fact that US McDonald's food contains far more salt, sugar and uses chemicals that are banned in most of Europe. 

It's not just McDonald's though, that theme is consistent across most of the big food chains. 

14 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

They are... In the US the small is larger than our regular and the regular is larger than our larger. 

And let's not even get on to the ingredients and the fact that US McDonald's food contains far more salt, sugar and uses chemicals that are banned in most of Europe. 

It's not just McDonald's though, that theme is consistent across most of the big food chains. 

I'll agree with you on the ingredients for sure. And I already mentioned the sizes differ, but like, a regular in the US is just like the size of a normal meal. Maybe Americans just have bigger meals in general, or people use fast food in other countries for different purposes, idk.

Also this is a small in America. Are you telling me your regular is smaller than this?

Spoiler

Fries2-ci-121818.jpg

Edit: I do see what you mean with drinks, though. I think in America we have absurdly large soda portions. I don't think our meals differ a crazy amount. I mean if you order a large here the only things that change are the fries and the cup sizes. It's not like the burger is bigger. A "large" soda size is stupidly huge here and all of our soda sizes are larger than across the pond. I think an Australian large is the same size as our regular. 

4 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'll agree with you on the ingredients for sure. And I already mentioned the sizes differ, but like, a regular in the US is just like the size of a normal meal. Maybe Americans just have bigger meals in general, or people use fast food in other countries for different purposes, idk.

Also this is a small in America. Are you telling me your regular is smaller than this?

Hide contents

Fries2-ci-121818.jpg

That fries package is actually bigger than in McDonald's here in Indonesia. giveup3

19 hours ago, Georgina Hill-Brown said:

As it should, it makes poison.

Because they are becoming more and more and like instagram influencers and youtubers who whore themselves for ad companies for $$$.

Even though I find Adele's music boring, I respect her for never promoting any product ever. clap3When you're that famous and influential, you shouldn't be promoting any random unhealthy product for your fans.

Girl singers and brand sponsorships have always been a thing, what are you on. 

Game consoles, hair products, beverages. It's just that in the past they made better commercials I think. Now it's just a lazy video or social media post. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.