Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Are Taylor haters the saddest creatures to ever exist?

Imagine hating Taylor whole-heartily, comparing her to Hitler few years ago and wishing her bad things. I mean I guess its psychologically not surprising they are so pressed at her when she's winning at everything. lmfao1 

Swifties will always have the last laugh. We love to see it lmfao1 

Imagine doing 6+ million streams with a 10 min song lmfao1

She is the biggest female singer of all time. No one can touch her, not even the relicts of the past lmfao1

Yall better check into mental asylum before its too late for the little sanity yall have left lmfao1

30 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

bc she's LUCKY! ny6 nawt to mention her being completely untalented and overhyped! ny6

Taylor Tanked Willow Flopped GIF - Taylor Tanked Willow Flopped Taylor  Willow - Discover & Share GIFs

Rojo vermelho fail GIF on GIFER - by Balladonn

ny6

You might not like her but I think she has good storytelling skills for her own genre. She's from a rich background but there are others like that but they're talentess see the Kardashians. I could agree with the vocals but her songwriting skills are very good. If you're fond of English Literature, she makes a lot of references to it. I think her, Beyoncé, Lana Del Rey, Marina , SZA, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Adele have very cinematic songs. It's not very easy to do that to be honest

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

You might not like her but I think she has good storytelling skills for her own genre. She's from a rich background but there are others like that but they're talentess see the Kardashians. I could agree with the vocals but her songwriting skills are very good. If you're fond of English Literature, she makes a lot of references to it. I think her, Beyoncé, Lana, SZA, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Adele have very cinematic songs. It's not very easy to do that to be honest

she's very hardworking for sure though. and could write some of her stuff :)

I think it's funny how her haters always bring up dancing and vocal ability as talking points to discredit Taylor ..  good singers and dancers exist like sand on the beach lol3  it's something else that sets her apart from all her peers, and that's being the best and most impactful songwriter of this generation brit7 her biggest hits are years in the past, but her impact still grows every year because of the quality of her catalogue and the amount of influence she has on the new crop of songwriters and the music industry in general brit7

I like Taylor a lot actually. I think she's really talented and a hard-worker, and her music is awesome! She and Lady Gaga are different from the others. To hate on Taylor and compare her to Hitler is completely foolish honestly.

28 minutes ago, fab said:

I think it's funny how her haters always bring up dancing and vocal ability as talking points to discredit Taylor

she isn't vocally exceptional like Mariah, Beyonce, Whitney, Xtina or Gaga. she can't sing at all

and she isn't much of a dancer like Janet, JLO, Madonna, Britney (at her peak) or Ciara. she can't even dance worth a damn hell.

she isn't even a good entertainer either. but could write some of her songs but those are always about love or being sad or break up's (she's no Mariah, Gaga or Shakira when it comes to songwriting) and has 2 strong points: hard work and self control though

I said what i said GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

5 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

she isn't vocally exceptional like Mariah, Beyonce, Whitney, Xtina or Gaga

and she isn't much of a dancer like Janet, JLO, Paula, Madonna, Ciara, Beyonce or Britney (at her peak)

she isn't even a good entertainer either. but could write some of her songs but those are always about love or being sad or break up's and has 2 strong points: hard work and self control though

she also isn't stunning like a real beauty like Shakira, Britney, Beyonce, JLO or Rihanna.

I said what i said GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I understand you like a lot of singers and dancers, but you do have to be respectful of other people's opinions and other artists as well. The people you mentioned are amazing, but so is Taylor. You have to accept that Taylor is amazing too.

4 minutes ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

The promotion is just an addition, her success is purely because of her talent.

okay but if you're gonna say songwriting....most of her songs are often about love, break ups, being sad etc.

but if you're gonna consider hard working or being a sweet girl a talent...okay then.

2 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

okay but if you're gonna say songwriting....most of her songs are often about love, break ups, being sad etc.

but if you're gonna consider hard working a talent...okay then.

I mean there's nothing wrong with writing songs about love, break ups, etc. People love those songs because they can relate to them, so there's nothing bad about that.

2 minutes ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

I mean there's nothing wrong with writing songs about love, break ups, etc. People love those songs because they can relate to them, so there's nothing bad about that.

i'm not saying it's wrong with that.. but i'm saying that she is not diverse at all. but to each their own.

she's a sweet girl and all but...

5 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

i'm not saying it's wrong with that.. but i'm saying that she is not diverse at all. but to each their own.

she's a sweet girl and all but...

She may not be diverse, but you still shouldn't go around saying she's talentless and overhyped. Her music is great!

16 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

but could write some of her songs but those are always about love or being sad or break up'

14 of the 30 tracks on Red (Taylor's Verision) are self writtenlmfao1 

She plays multiple instruments, produces her own music, nobody is as prolific as she is right now. I now it makes people fume she makes all y'alls faves look lazy af

Her catalogue is SMASHING on all streaming platforms lmfao1 I guess i's true, talent always wins

3 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

14 of the 30 tracks on Red (Taylor's Verision) are self writtenlmfao1 

She plays multiple instruments, produces her own music, nobody is as prolific as she is right now. I now it makes people fume she makes all y'alls faves look lazy af

Her catalogue is SMASHING on all streaming platforms lmfao1 I guess i's true, talent always wins

Exactly right my friend!

38 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

she isn't vocally exceptional like Mariah, Beyonce, Whitney, Xtina or Gaga. she can't sing at all

She isn’t but that’s ok. Let Mariah be Mariah, Bey be Bey and Taylor be Taylor. She has a nice tone to her voice and she definitely can sing, so what she’s not a powerhouse vocalist? She’s excellent in other areas

and she isn't much of a dancer like Janet, JLO, Madonna, Britney (at her peak) or Ciara. sh

But her performances don’t rely on dance routines? Apples to oranges dead1 

she isn't even a good entertainer either. but could write some of her songs but those are always about love or being sad or break up's (she's no Mariah, Gaga or Shakira when it comes to songwriting) and has 2 strong points: hard work and self control though

She’s an amazing songwriter and has great ear for melodies. She’s on the way to become one of the most acclaimed songwriters of all time. She can write anything from country ballads, folk twing twangs, rock-infused jams, cheesy pop songs - even EDM songs! Comparing Taylor to any other popstar makes zero sense. She’s in a lane of her own. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.