Metric

FOTP's Next Top Model S2 | Winner Revealed! (Pg. 22)

Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat cunt and, um the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman. So if that is the case she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and, um I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and, um she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

Hello Its Me Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hello, it's me, the one and only Adele! I've been waiting a million years for another season to happen. Thankfully, my judge position was accepted and I was able to judge my first season. So let's get into my thoughts, shall we?

Dua Lipa (@Jae)
Spoiler

This look is...really nice! It captures the urban aesthetic quite well. My only suggestion to you is that if she was holding one of the handles on the train then it would've made it better. But other than that, good job!

Madonna (@Shego)
Spoiler

Also this one is nice as well, but I wish I could see more of the outfit. This one is pretty decent.

Cardi B (@Howard Lotor)

Spoiler

I like this outfit...but the pose is also somewhat simple as well. We finally get to see the entire outfit for this one. Other than that, this one was really good!

Avril Lavigne (@Adamescence)
Spoiler

I have no words...the quality is really bad. Also we couldn't see a lot of the outfit. I'm sorry...but you're most likely in danger. Also, this one is my least favorite from this side.

Ciara (@Mario Spears)

Spoiler

This photo is nothing special. Although we get to see what she looks like, I think this pose is really simplistic. The outfit is (kinda) cliched. Other than that...this one is okay to say the least.

Naomi Campbell (@V For Vendetta)
Spoiler

A serve oprah15 You outdid the other models on the urban side. This also happens to be my favorite outfit out of all of these. Good job!

Taylor Swift (@Amanda Laura)

Spoiler

This is cute but...we wished we could see more of what she's wearing. The banjo is a nice touch, but other than that, it doesn't strike a chord with me.

Beyoncé (@Kristina)
Spoiler

Another serve oprah15 But like what Zooey said, she kinda looks bored in this photo. But otherwise, this is a really nice outfit! The background compliments it well.

Katy Perry (@GlenCoco)

Spoiler

I think this one might be the best one of all. The outfit, the pose, the background...you got it all. This one captures the rural aesthetic perfectly and well. Really amazing. clap3

Gemma Collins (@Billie Frank)
Spoiler

...What is this? The quality of this image literally says it all. This is obviously my least favorite image from this side. I really can't stand it. Bloody hell...

Ariana Grande (@Royalty)

Spoiler

This outfit is really cute! I like the pose there. But I think it'd be better if it wasn't with the people in the background, or if the background was a desert. This one's decent overall.

Florence Welch (@max)

Spoiler

This one also captures the aesthetic well...but again, I really wished there was more of what she's wearing. The pose is...meh. Overall...this one is pretty okay.

Overall...this is a good start to a new season. My suggestion to you guys is that most of you haven't gotten the full outfit yet. Hopefully you will take that into mind in the future. As always, good luck! ;)

lily-gettyimages-464328714.jpg

Hello everyone, and welcome to Season 2 of FOTP's Next Top Model!
I am one of your judges this season, Lily Aldridge. Let's see how you did in the first round.

LILY'S CRITIQUES

Spoiler

Dua Lipa
I love the rustic feel of the environment. As far as the Urban theme goes, you've nailed it. However, your outfit and pose both feel weak, which makes the photo overall just feel lifeless. 

Madonna
It's.. not bad.  However, I don't feel that the picture stands out in any way, and it's honestly very cliché.. this exact pose and setting have been used hundreds of times before, and it just makes it boring. Though, your accesories are a nice touch.

Cardi B
You've got the theme down with the background, but I'm not feeling it. You're not really adding anything to the picture, it's almost as if someone had photoshopped a picture of you waiting at a bus stop to on top of that roof. There's nothing special, there's no bite. If anything, I think you just look a bit confused.

Avril Lavigne
Oh, Avril, baby.. I was gonna try to ignore the quality of the pictures as this is just the first round, but you can barely even see anything here. And there's hardly anything Urban about this picture. It looks like a picture you'd put on MySpace in 2002, not submit to a modeling contest.

Ciara
The environment works, but.. the outfit is awful. Those boots just aren't it, honey. And the pose is non-existent. This also looks more like something you'd see posted on the Daily Mail with a clickbait headline, not on a modeling contest.

Naomi Campbell
Naomi.. you are stellar! What a delight! The outfit is wonderful, it fits the theme, everything feels on point. Easily one of the strongest entries of this round. Just wonderful work overall, well done!

Taylor Swift
It fits the theme, but there's also absolutely nothing going on. Your outfit takes center, but even the outfit is pretty simplistic. The background is empty. There's no pose.

Beyonce 
A strong entry from Mrs. Carter! The pose could be better, but everything else works well.

Katy Perry
Oh, Katy -- this is such a wonderful picture. It's an explosion of colors and everything is blending so well! Even your dress is working with the rest of the picture, and it feels like every element in this picture just works to make the picture better. I would've maybe given you a small basket of fruits to hold, but other than that I think this might be my favorite picture of the round.

Gemma Collins
Gemma.. I'm scared.

Ariana Grande
I can't say I love the picture.. it fits the theme, but the lighting, the colors, the pose and everything else just feels off. However, there's at least a pose, so that's your saving grace. 

Florence Welch
Oh, Florence.. I think this is a majestic picture! It's serene, and your dress compliments the greens of the outside. However I don't feel that this really fits the Rural theme, and a lot of the elements I want to see are obscured by the blinding light behind of you. But overall, this was a pretty good attempt.

I fully expected to be dragged to the pits of hell as I didn't understand this challenge's theme - and I still don't. So seeing the lukewarm reaction is actually satisfying for me. bebe1 

OLIVIA'S CRITIQUES

olivia-rodrigo-sour-album-trailer-grid.jpg?w=710

-----

Hello everyone! It's Olivia Rodrigo, one of the judges this season. I am so happy and excited to be here today! Let's take a look at how all of you did for the first round! <3

-----

Urban

Spoiler

Dua Lipa

I think this photo is very nice, I really like how well Dua fits in with the subway background.

-----

Madonna

It's a cute photo, gives me 80s/90s vibes and such, but it isn't that appealing in all honesty.

-----

Cardi B

I like the bad bitch vibe this pic gives off, but there's nothing else I can add other than that.

-----

Ciara

Close, but no cigar I'm sorry.

-----

Avril Lavigne

This photo is just pure cringe in my opinion. Nice 2000s vibe, but the angle and the blur sets me off.

-----

Naomi Campbell

I actually think this is a very good photo honestly! I like it a lot.

Rural

Spoiler

Taylor Swift

The pic is good, but why a photo from a tour though. It's good overall

-----

Beyonce

Now this is what I was expecting! Bey looks STUNNNING is this picture! Definitely in the top three for me! Love it!

-----

Katy Perry

Now this is also amazing!! Love it!

-----

Gemma Collins

This is cute.

-----

Ariana Grande

Very cute, I like it!

-----

Florence Welch

Very solid entry, I like it!

-----

And that's all for Olivia's Critiques today! You all did amazing for this first round! Thank you for reading! <3

-----

7 hours ago, Snow said:

You've got the theme down with the background, but I'm not feeling it. You're not really adding anything to the picture, it's almost as if someone had photoshopped a picture of you waiting at a bus stop to on top of that roof. There's nothing special, there's no bite. If anything, I think you just look a bit confused.

Drag me rip2

#RoyaltyRATES

Dua Lipa: 7/10 It look likes she is scared of something.

Madonna: 5/10 I like the picture, I just don't think it's urban.

Cardi B: 8/10 This is a green screen or photoshopped until death. Anyway, I see a city, so yes urban. I like the picture btw.

Avril Lavigne: 3/10 Some people understand the assignment. Some people are not. Up to you to decide which one I think you belong in.

Ciara: 4/10 Is this the person a certain FOTP'er stans? Giggle.

Naomi Campbell: 9/10 Gorgeous, amazing. Ugh Naomi excellence.

Taylor Swift: 6/10 Posing with a guitar doesn't make it rural, honey.

Beyoncé: 7/10 For the effort. The surroundings are rural, but there is nothing rural about that Ivy Park outfit. 

Katy Perry: 8/10 Gorgeous ugh. 

Gemma Collins: 10/10 Invented the word "rural"

Ariana Grande: 9/10

Florence Welch: 3/10 You didn't understand the assignment

59 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Cardi B: 8/10 This is a green screen or photoshopped until death. Anyway, I see a city, so yes urban. I like the picture btw.

Why did this send me though? rip2

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

Ciara: 4/10 Is this the person a certain FOTP'er stans? Giggle.

Don't do Ciara like that lol. She has way better looks that could fit an urban aesthetic. This was just a terrible choice overall

5 minutes ago, Howard Lotor said:

Why did this send me though? rip2

Don't do Ciara like that lol. She has way better looks that could fit an urban aesthetic. This was just a terrible choice overall

Did you like this episode of #RoyaltyRATES? Make sure to subscribe