Metric

FOTP's Next Top Model S2 | Winner Revealed! (Pg. 22)

ROUND 2

"EMOTIONS"

Here are the submissions for the second round

Spoiler

Ariana Grande (Happy)

original.jpg

Katy Perry (Sad)

web.ae_.katyperry.courtesy.jpg

Taylor Swift (Frustrated)

ts1-1551730837.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,t

Madonna (Melancholy / Loneliness)

tumblr_pvy1dwAvVW1xr8bf8o1_1280.jpg

Cardi B (Sad)

246ddb08c18f27e0efe950d48c7b8e8f.jpg

Florence Welch (Vengeance)

HQ-pictures_284229~14.jpg

Vengeance is not the point, change is. But the trouble is that in most people's minds the thought of victory and the thought of punishing the enemy coincide.

Gemma Collins (Sad)

1_PAY-Excl-Gemma-Collins-Closes-Shop.jpg

Ciara (Smile)

Ciara Pictures at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards - Ciara - Zimbio

Naomi Campbell (Carefree)

5f7eee1845dcb.jpeg

Dua Lipa (Annoyed)

1b980ae1972107ff8946c974fdc2356c.jpg

Beyonce (Happy)

52pTBTV.jpg

Models must rank the photos here (After a few complaints, you can not longer vote for yourself) 

The judges will post their critiques in the following hours!

The deadline will be when everyone already voted.

That's all

bop1

4 hours ago, V For Vendetta said:

Is "Smile" considered an emotion? jj2 

5 hours ago, Verona said:

ROUND 2

"EMOTIONS"

Here are the submissions for the second round

Hide contents

Ariana Grande (Happy)

original.jpg

Katy Perry (Sad)

web.ae_.katyperry.courtesy.jpg

Taylor Swift (Frustrated)

ts1-1551730837.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,t

Madonna (Melancholy / Loneliness)

tumblr_pvy1dwAvVW1xr8bf8o1_1280.jpg

Cardi B (Sad)

246ddb08c18f27e0efe950d48c7b8e8f.jpg

Florence Welch (Vengeance)

HQ-pictures_284229~14.jpg

Gemma Collins (Sad)

1_PAY-Excl-Gemma-Collins-Closes-Shop.jpg

Ciara (Smile)

Ciara Pictures at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards - Ciara - Zimbio

Naomi Campbell (Carefree)

5f7eee1845dcb.jpeg

Dua Lipa (Annoyed)

1b980ae1972107ff8946c974fdc2356c.jpg

Beyonce (Happy)

52pTBTV.jpg

Models must rank the photos here (After a few complaints, you can not longer vote for yourself) 

The judges will post their critiques in the following hours!

The deadline will be when everyone already voted.

That's all

bop1

For smile i meant happy. 

#RoyaltyRates

Ariana Grande - 10/10

Katy Perry - 5/10 Just because you put tears on your face doesn't mean you actually look sad, boo.

Taylor Swift - 5/10 How is this frustrated? She literally have a neutral look in this picture. 

Madonna - 10/10 WOW this picture really expresses the emotion they chose for. You can really feel the melancholia in this picture. 

Cardi B - 7/10 I like this picture, though I don't think she necessarily looks sad. I mean, she's just standing there with her eyes closed. You'd think she's rather tired or something. Anyway, I gave it 7 points for the effort! And the picture is nice.

Florence Welch - 9/10 got nothing more to say that this is per-fec-tion. What a gorgeous photo. oprah15 

Gemma Collins - 9/10. The definition of sadness. What did they tell her on the phone? That her spray tan was cancelled? Were the Oreo's out of stock? I'm intrigued.

Ciara - 4/10 "Smile" isn't an emotion, sweetheart. From what I learned from RuPaul Drag Race, if you have to explain something about your composition...it's not good. 

Naomi Campbell - 8/10 I think I'll give Naomi Campbell only positive points. Damn, she's gorgeous and she actually looks like she's having a nice carefree time. Good for her!

Dua Lipa - 6/10 Meh, could be better.

Beyoncé - 8/10 I mean she looks happy, I just think the picture could be better. Bonus points for the dress, which is gorgeous. 

@Verona

30 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Gemma Collins - 9/10. The definition of sadness. What did they tell her on the phone? That her spray tan was cancelled? Were the Oreo's out of stock? I'm intrigued.

dead2

OLIVIA'S CRITIQUES

olivia_2021_05_21_20_09_09.jpg

ROUND #2

-----

Hi again everyone! It's Olivia here! I am really really stoked to see what you all have to offer for this second round! Without further ado, let's get into it (yuh)!

-----

Emotions

Spoiler

Ariana Grande

This photo is actually really nice! I like it a lot!
-----

Katy Perry

It's a nice pic, but putting fake glitter tears on your eyes doesn't really count as sadness per say. Overall, it's a good photo.

-----

Taylor Swift

I don't know what to think of this photo. I don't like it so much because it doesn't really express frustration, but that's only my opinion on the matter.

-----

Madonna

Now when I first saw this photo, I didn't like it. But when I look at it again now, it perfectly fits the emotion it represents! I love it!

-----

Cardi B

This pic doesn't really epress sadness, so no cigar.

-----

Florence Welch

This is my favorite submission out of all of them! Florence looks fucking AMAZING in this picture oh my god!

-----

Gemma Collins

This one is, uh, interesting- sass3

-----

Ciara

Um, honey "Smile" is an expression, not an emotion. And the photo is too bland, probably my least favorite out of all of these tbh.

-----

Naomi Campbell

This one looks amazing! I love it, and it fits the emotion it represents!

-----

Dua Lipa

Could have been better.

-----

Beyonce

This one is nice.

-----

And that's all for Olivia's Critiques today! You guys did superb for this round! See you next round! <3

-----

ZOOEY CRITIQUES

Morning Beauty | Zooey Deschanel by Ellen von Unwerth | Fashion Gone Rogue

Spoiler

Ariana Grande

Not a candid photo gaga1 

Please everyone stop sending them you just put yourself at risk of being eliminated

Katy Perry

This one is very pretty! Maybe too colorful for a sad photo tho

Taylor Swift

I don't see frustration in this photo but at least you went for something different

Madonna

Solid entry, you can see the sadness in her eyes and the whole has a melancholic feel to it

Cardi B

Eh it's whatever, she doesn't look sad to me.

Florence Welch

This is IT alex1

It's such an epic photo and I totally get the revengeful theme to it.

Gemma Collins

I mean she looks sad but it is a good photo?

Spoiler

No, it is not

Ciara

I get that you meant Happy when you write Smile but this is terrible eitherway, stop sending candid photos dead2

Naomi Campbell

I love it! It captures the feeling of being free and easy so well. 

Dua Lipa

Go girl give us nothing

Beyonce

The dress is awful but at the same time it fits well with the Hapiness theme, it's okay.

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2jc1n6gfkwbxtk97784599ibl4d0iyd6bd2c7sbh2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hello, it's me, Adele again! Today we will review the images that you guys sent to us a few days prior. So without further ado, let's begin!

Ariana Grande (@Royalty):
Spoiler

This one is okay, I guess. I get what she is feeling in this photo but this is fine.

Katy Perry (@GlenCoco):
Spoiler

The use of glitter tears in this one is creative, however I wished the colors were toned down a bit because it's too colorful. I'll give you an extra .5 points for the creativity though

Taylor Swift (@Amanda Laura):

Spoiler

There's nothing special in this image...you're possibly in danger

Madonna (@Shego):

Spoiler

I like the pose in this image. It's nice.

Cardi B (@Howard Lotor):

Spoiler

I like the color scheme of your chosen emotion but I literally thought this was a different person dead2 Otherwise this one is good.

Florence Welch (@max):

Spoiler

You chose a really unique emotion! Not only that, but Florence is totally rocking the look and pose of it. Really awesome! Best one out of all of them. clap3

Gemma Collins (@Kim Woodburn):
Spoiler

Bloody hell... rip3

Ciara (@Mario Spears):
Spoiler

Bloody hell again...that's another vague way to say "happy". You are in danger.

Naomi Campbell @V For Vendetta

Spoiler

Another unique emotion! I really like the pose she's conveying there. You're doing a stellar job!

Dua Lipa (@Jae):

Spoiler

There's nothing special. Could've been better.

Beyoncé (@Kristina)

Spoiler

This image fits "happy" the best! The dress is colorful, the pose is nice...everything about it is really good!

Overall thoughts: An improvement over the last round, although a few of you are in danger. Good luck on the next round! ;)