Metric

FOTP's Next Top Model S2 | Winner Revealed! (Pg. 22)

ROUND 6

"SEASONS"

Hi models! Welcome to the top 6, for this round we want you to send us a picture representing one of the four seasons of the year (Summer, Spring, Winter and Fall)

When you send your picture please tell us which season are you representing!

DEADLINE: JANUARY 9TH  2PM (If everyone sends before the dealine I will post the entries before)

Good luck!

ROUND 6 

"SEASONS"

Here are the submissions for the sixth round

Spoiler

Beyonce (Winter)

beyonce-ivy-park.jpg?w=1024

Naomi Campbell (Spring)

1613738855099-id-14r3qc.jpeg?resize=640:*D

Dua Lipa (Summer)

Dua%20Inside%20Copilot.jpg

Cardi B (Spring)

screen-shot-2018-10-29-at-3-03-42-pm-154

Katy Perry (Spring)

katy-perry-prism-album-photoshoot_1.jpg

Ariana Grande (Summer)

8c13f577f8724089fbe04a468895b770.jpg

You can vote here

Judges will post their critiques in the following hours 

Good luck!

lily-9-1521648379.jpg

LILY'S CRITIQUES

Spoiler

Ariana Grande
This is.. not very good! The outfit is passable for Summer, but there's too little visible elements in the picture that it's hard to give you bonus points for anything else. You could be at the beach, but it's too blurred out to actually tell that you could've just been on your house's balcony for all I know. Pose is also pretty mediocre. Overall, underwhelming.

Beyonce
The obviously fake background makes this photo come off as a bit tacky, and the outfit, while not terrible, don't quite help since beside the hat and the gloves, that's not really Winter attire? Pose also could be better. But all of this has made the overall vibe of the photo to be less Winter Wonderland and more $25 photography studio shoot.

Cardi B
A pretty good entry! It's sleek, it's fancy and it feels modern, but the Spring elements are still very much there. It does, however, feel a bit like you just struck a pose at a random hotel lobby. But overall, still good. 

Dua Lipa
This feels.. lackluster. The outfit is quite summer-worthy, but all the other elements from your picture has no Summer vibes whatsoever. The pose is semi-acceptable, but the background is just a blank wall. Quite the disappointing entry, cause you're not in any shortage of summer-y photos.

Katy Perry
I love this! The gorgeous colors makes your entry an instant stand-out; it's bright, it's bubbly, it's playful, it's everything you'd expect Spring to be. This is a wonderful entry, and thematically possibly one of your strongest to date.

Naomi Campbell
It's quite a solid entry, but it does feel a little flat. I did however notice the intentional nip slip, and I love that for you! The photo, though, does lack elements that could've elevated the photo even more. Pose for example could've been better. But overall, still fairly solid.