Metric

FOTP's Next Top Model S2 | Winner Revealed! (Pg. 22)

52 minutes ago, Kristina said:

A ruthless judge rip4 I kinda agree with all of the critiques though, but at least you can tell which season my pic represents true1 

Are you shading me? meg1 

Can't someone take over? jj4 I mean, we only have a few rounds left, maybe we can think of our own rounds and move on with this game, because this is frustrating

On 1/25/2022 at 10:26 PM, Kristina said:

This was so fun last season and it moved along so quickly. I’m sure the host has real life stuff going on and is busy, I hope they will be able to finish the season though!

Yeah but at least they could give us a message saying that rip4 now it’s just….nothing. 

11 hours ago, Kylie said:

Yeah but at least they could give us a message saying that rip4 now it’s just….nothing. 

@Simon when Rihanna announces she has permanently retired from music. 

lily-aldridge-5.JPG

#TOPMODELREVIVAL

@Kylie @Lynk @Kristina @GlenCoco @V For Vendetta @Jae
@Kaeya @Equals =

Hey Models! As of today, I will be taking over Verona's hosting duties for the season. 
Verona contacted me a week ago saying they won't be able to finish the game and asked me to take over for them.
I'm gonna try and keep the game to be as close as to Verona's version as possible, but unfortunately when I asked them for the necessary details (future round themes, current results, etc) they never got back to me, so I have absolutely nothing ready or planned in my hands and will have to do a little improvising.

THE CURRENT ROUND 🏆
As I do not have access to Verona's Google voting form, I have no way of obtaining the current results.
To move forward, we will need to decide if the current round will be a non-elimination, or if we should re-vote with the current submissions.

Models: Please post in the thread with your preference. Non-elimination, or re-vote? 

JUDGES ‍⚖️
Judges, please confirm if you're still around and want to participate.
If you are, please know that you are expected to vote and post critiques for the rounds. There are only a few participants left, so it shouldn't take too much of your time. If any of the Judges were to drop out, new replacement Judges will be recruited from the eliminated contestants pool.

Judges: Please post in the thread to confirm if you're still interested in being a Judge or not.

VOTING 
Any future voting will take place in PMs. 
After everything is set, I will be starting a PM with the remaining Models and Judges.

--

I know it's been a while, I really wanted to do this much earlier but my internet has been down for the past 9 days nicki5
Please give me 24-48 hours to get everything together. In the meantime, do vote on the things above. 
Thank you!