Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

StrippedX

‘Somos Nada’ out Thursday 11/18

25 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

It's the ballad apparently rip2 not in the middle of summer in LatinAm.

What is with her and releasing ballads as second single. 

If it is, it’s a terrible move but it’s her career!. 

weird how the ballad we have heard is called Sonos Todo and this is called Sonos Tada, maybe people are getting confused between the two.

19 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

If it is, it’s a terrible move but it’s her career!. 

weird how the ballad we have heard is called Sonos Todo and this is called Sonos Tada, maybe people are getting confused between the two.

the song was always called Somos Todo, Sonos Todo and Sonos Tada aren't even Spanish words. Somos Todo translates as We Are Everything.

I didn’t realize the leaked song lyrics were Somos Nada, Somos Todo… so it’s the same song

I was hoping it wasn’t the leaked song we were getting “sigh”, she’s done this song 20 times before in English.

excitement level back down to a 3

4 hours ago, Muse said:

I really don’t care at this point, I just want the vocals and video to serve! 

Same here, and generelly new music. I don't think she cares about what is good for her career, she wants to release music and express herself again. She has done the commercial route already.

7 hours ago, Muse said:

I really don’t care at this point, I just want the vocals and video to serve! 

2 hours ago, Nojatuoli said:

Same here, and generelly new music. I don't think she cares about what is good for her career, she wants to release music and express herself again. She has done the commercial route already.

This. At this point all I want is the vocal, video and performance slayage.

She couldn't have picked a better single. Somos nada sounds nothing like any song she's done before. This is a power adult contemporary ballad with amazing lyrics and soaring vocals. 

Christina will not succeed with regueton songs so just take the ballad and enjoy. The only chance at a hit is Pa' Mis Muchachas

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.