Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Britney Spears attacks Christina Aguilera on IG

Uncool of Britney to call X out about something the latter clearly has no knowledge of. I mean they kind of know each other with the whole MMC thing but does she really think X should talk about issues that are not involving her life? Especially such a touchy subject.

Britney is starting to be a Necki Menach lite with her social media posts.

What I don’t understand is that why was Xtina willing to make that twitter thread about Britney but not willing to say something in person? And then to say “I’m happy for her” in that bitchy, condescending tone? She made a face, got her publicists attention, and cut that shit off. Nah, she was shady as fuck. I can see why Britney’s pissed. She tweeted, but she can’t say even a small something in person after? It makes those tweets look opportunistic in hindsight. 

Britney is really showing how dumb she is huh? I love how everyone always said that she was such a sweetheart and a nice person snd now she’s morphing into Nicki Minaj with her social media. rip3 

XTina has been very very vocal about the Free Britney movement. What she did wasn’t shady. However, Britney publicly shaming her for not wanting to talk about her…? Sweetie, the whole world DOESN'T revolve around you.

51 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I also think she was overreacting but she also could not have seen those tweets Christina made about her.

There's also a ton of stuff going on in the video that shows Christina not wanting to talk about it which is also strange. I get why Britney would see this and think "why avoid it though?" 

Its weird. You would think someone would have told her. Makes her look lost/uninformed

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Britney is really showing how dumb she is huh? I love how everyone always said that she was such a sweetheart and a nice person snd now she’s morphing into Nicki Minaj with her social media. rip3 

XTina has been very very vocal about the Free Britney movement. What she did wasn’t shady. However, Britney publicly shaming her for not wanting to talk about her…? Sweetie, the whole world DOESN'T revolve around you.

She can get away with everything even being rude to her fans

xtina is always “eats crackers like a bitch” no matter what to her haters

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Just now, rocky road said:

Its weird. You would think someone would have told her. Makes her look lost/uninformed

Here’s the thing though. Even if she didn’t MEAN to be shady, how it happened was extremely shady. Those faces she made, the tone she said what she DID say in? Really came off as cold and dismissive. And it doesn’t help her case that she’s not only been shady and catty toward Britney MANY times over the years, but she’s known in the industry for being a bit of a bitch anyway. Even if she didn’t mean for it to read like this, it does and I can see why Britney took it this way. 

This is very weird.....Christina was one of the people who posted an actual heartfelt message regarding this. It must have hurt Britney to see her not speak about it in person? Idk

And X is not obligated to speak about it at all...it was her night, promoting her music. Her team must not want a repeat of Liberation era where most of the questions were about Brit.

And to think the rivalry between fandoms had calmed now....a mess.

I think Xtina deserved to be called out, after this her long "heartfelt" post about Britney and her situation a few months ago just seems fake. Maybe it wasn’t even written by her? This shows Xtina’s true colors and the petty woman I’ve known her to be. I really wanted to believe she cared when she posted that back then, but now it seems insincere 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Here’s the thing though. Even if she didn’t MEAN to be shady, how it happened was extremely shady. Those faces she made, the tone she said what she DID say in? Really came off as cold and dismissive. And it doesn’t help her case that she’s not only been shady and catty toward Britney MANY times over the years, but she’s known in the industry for being a bit of a bitch anyway. Even if she didn’t mean for it to read like this, it does and I can see why Britney took it this way. 

She literally didn’t do ANYTHING. Her publicist intervened right away and she STILL took the moment to say that she is happy for her.

They even asked her questions that she possibly can’t even answer.

And then…you have Gaga's answer in the following slide that, to me comes of as so fucking ingenuine and studied and Britney praises it.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

What I don’t understand is that why was Xtina willing to make that twitter thread about Britney but not willing to say something in person? And then to say “I’m happy for her” in that bitchy, condescending tone? She made a face, got her publicists attention, and cut that shit off. Nah, she was shady as fuck. I can see why Britney’s pissed. She tweeted, but she can’t say even a small something in person after? It makes those tweets look opportunistic in hindsight. 

This is exactly what I mean!!!

26 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Because she is. rip2 

I am really happy Britney is free but it’s showing in her IG posts that she is not particularly intelligent and that she is EXTREMELY messy. Her IG is worse than Madonna's at times.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She literally didn’t do ANYTHING. Her publicist intervened right away and she STILL took the moment that she is happy for her.

They even asked her questions that she possibly can’t even answer.

And then…you have Gaga's answer in the following slide that, to me comes of as so fucking ingenuine and studied and Britney praises it.

Did you hear the tone she said it in? That didn't come off as genuine, even if she may have meant it to be. Xtina has been in this business for over 20 years, she knows how to navigate these scenarios, and she still couldn't manage to make it look any better than this? She did that whole twitter thread about Britney, she was supportive of the movement while it was getting media attention. But now that it's done, she can't spare one comment that doesn't sound like condescending bullshit? You all can say all you want she has "no obligation to say anything at all", but the fact of the matter is she did say something when the media was giving attention to the subject and got her brownie points for it, but now all of the sudden she can't say anything? That seems a little convenient. 

I'm not saying Gaga's was any better, but you cannot tell me with a straight face that Xtina couldn't have at least tried to not come off like she couldn't give fewer fucks about this. 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Because she is. rip2 

I am really happy Britney is free but it’s showing in her IG posts that she is not particularly intelligent and that she is EXTREMELY messy. Her IG is worse than Madonna's at times.

Girl this is the first time she's had FULL control on what she posts on social media. Let her be messy for a bit. She ain't used to it. 

I can't believe there's people in this thread calling her lost/unintelligent.... How fucking insensitive can you get.

Try being under unfair media scrutiny for 20+ years where they treat you differently to everyone else with an abusive family that mentally abuses and controls your every move for over 13 years... Lets see how you cope... 

Yes Britney probably shouldn't have made that post, but she's still in trauma and likely will be for the rest of her life. Lets not act like Xtina is suddenly this saint because she's not, she only speaks nicely of Britney now because she knows if she was negative her career would melt down faster than the Chernobyl reactor. Lets not forget she was constantly trashing Britney back when it was the "popular" thing. 

No one is expecting Xtina to go in to a full discussion about Britney, but her and her team handled that question very poorly and even if not intended it came across as dismissive and sarcastic. 

Britney honestly has every right to feel the way she does. Xtina can "support" her on social media at the height of the #FreeBritney campaign, but not in public when she’s asked about it? It’s really disgusting to me how people now are calling Britney dumb and comparing her to Nicki Minaj, when all she’s doing is expressing how she feels after not being allowed to for so many years. She’s done taking anyone’s bullshit, and she should be. She should be able to call out her family and the people who did her wrong. She doesn’t think the world revolves around her, but when someone is directly being asked a question about her and her situation, and they’ve shown "support" before and now refuse to answer, I understand her reaction.

It's just sad she comes for xtina yet not her OWN BOYFRIEND for dodging the same question dead2

Also, not her being completely unaware that xtina has been supporting her for years and even wrote that letter, yet gaga stays completely silent and only brings her up on her movie tour ny12

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.