Shego

Britney Spears attacks Christina Aguilera on IG

xtina deserved it. they know each other since they were kids and Xtina acts like this when asked about talking to Britney after her being free of a conservatorship that kept her isolated, alone, not being able to talk to anyone for 13 years.

1 minute ago, Katy Petty said:

Im surprised Britney would call her out. brit3

I'm suprised she called Xtina out cuz unlike many other people, she actually has talk about Britney's situation the last months i think brit3 Seems personal to me brit3

I adore Britney but this was so uncool. Homegirl has had no chill recently and her being uninformed on this shows because Christina is not obligated to talk about her and has been extremely supportive in the past. Imagine if Brinni was promoting a new record and was being obsessively asked to comment on a female artist’s drama—the same artist who has constantly overshadowed her for a decade plus. That’s no shade to Britney or X it’s just what’s happened and while Christina has been shady before this wasn’t a case of that and she hasn’t been that way in ages. 

If I were a public figure I would of course support Britney vocally but that’s not what the interviewer was asking. They were looking for dirt and it was a loaded question prying to see if Britney was doing ok and frankly her handler stepping in made it clear they were interpreting it as exactly that and they didn’t want to be seen as capitalizing on instead of supporting her and spreading love which is what Christina’s comment did. 

This is so stupid. Xtina has made more than one public statement in support of Britney and her publicist told her they had to go and aren’t getting involved. There are also still legal proceedings to be taken care of, so making any comments can derail that. 

I can understand why Britney feels this way about Christina, but I know of wish she didn't do this. However at the same time there may be more to the story we don't know about. 

It is strange how between 2013 and 2018ish Xtina drastically changed the way she talked about other artists.

24 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I can understand why Britney feels this way about Christina, but I know of wish she didn't do this. However at the same time there may be more to the story we don't know about. 

It is strange how between 2013 and 2018ish Xtina drastically changed the way she talked about other artists.

Having now seen the full Xtina clip I don't think she intended to be shady. But her publicist is an idiot for stepping in like he did. 

1 minute ago, rocky road said:

Putting all bias aside for floptina

britney is overreacting. Xtina already spoke up and made sure it was a genuine heartfolt post not just pr fluff

either britney is really dumb or shes overly sensitive 

Well, being isolated for 13 years does a number on anyone wat2 

13 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Putting all bias aside for floptina

britney is overreacting. Xtina already spoke up and made sure it was a genuine heartfolt post not just pr fluff

either britney is really dumb or shes overly sensitive 

I also think she was overreacting but she also could not have seen those tweets Christina made about her.

There's also a ton of stuff going on in the video that shows Christina not wanting to talk about it which is also strange. I get why Britney would see this and think "why avoid it though?" 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney is really showing how dumb she is huh? I love how everyone always said that she was such a sweetheart and a nice person snd now she’s morphing into Nicki Minaj with her social media.   XT

so Christina was rude and bitchy but what Britney did as in basically sending her legion of unhinged stans to go after Christina is correct? this could have easily been addressed privately by Britney

I'll probably get down voted for this by Britney's cult here but y'all need to chill. The world does not revolve around her, you and Britney should know that. Are we happy she got her freedom? YE

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.