Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Red (TV), Evermore, Lover & Folklore outstreamed 30 in its first day, did OTH lose again?

US: 
Taylor (Lover): 29m

Taylor (Evermore): 38m

Taylor (Folklore): 45m

Taylor (Red TV): 46m

Adele: 21.6m  

didn’t y’all tell me she’s gonna overshadow Taylor? lmfao1 The fact Taylor didn’t even needed to change the release date lmfao1 Also that Taylor did more outside of the US than Adele. lmfao1 In Europe only 3-4 songs in the Top 50 lmfao1 

On 11/18/2021 at 8:22 PM, Madonna said:

Omg not Simon having a meltdown because Godele's whack-ass album is currently shitting on Toilet's re-release! lmfao2 

On 11/18/2021 at 8:30 PM, Madonna said:

lmfao2 Adele will outsell, outshine, out chart, etc.

Taylor can keep her one-week attention. The world will most likely look towards Adele and forget Rat (TV) even exists.

Simon mad. Simon meltdown.

Simon pressed and distressed.

On 11/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, Madonna said:

Mixed with the pain of Toilet Swiffer releasing only a week of Godele and being completed overshadowed.

Thoughts? ayumi1

Question: Why do you care so much? It’s a bit worrisome. Literally no one is pitting the legendary, talented and genuine Godele against SHitlor Swift but you. 

Taylor's horrible exploitation attempts have both had big first day streams and tanked in the long run.

Adele has been a much stronger physical seller and has always had big sales. Longevity will decide it in the end. lol3 

21 minutes ago, Simón. said:

But I thought she’s gonna break Taylor’s records ? lmfao1 embarrassing if you ask me that y’all overhype her but yet only gets so few  streams. 

...but she is going to. Pure sales instead of streams. Taylor can keep releasing ha rerecordings, while Adele is here serving us new material which sells like hotcakes!

Adele's album is a bore to get thru but let me not jj2

3 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

...but she is going to. Pure sales instead of streams. Taylor can keep releasing ha rerecordings, while Adele is here serving us new material which sells like hotcakes!

Adele's album is a bore to get thru but let me not jj2

Oh honey…

Let him have his first-day streams. 😂😂😂

It’s his only shot at winning this somehow.

Two extremely overrated colonizers who cares 

One writes for the soccer moms and the other writes for all the Rebeccas who got dumped by Chad in Chemistry class. At least Adele could sing and that saves her, the other gets praised for writing metaphors like "I was ahead of the curve and then it suddenly became a sphere" or "maybe we got lost in translation cause im a crumbled piece of paper here" aura1 Yall buy into HYPE like deers in headlights 

47 minutes ago, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

Two extremely overrated colonizers who cares 

One writes for the soccer moms and the other writes for all the Rebeccas who got dumped by Chad in Chemistry class. At least Adele could sing and that saves her, the other gets praised for writing metaphors like "I was ahead of the curve and then it suddenly became a sphere" or "maybe we got lost in translation cause im a crumbled piece of paper here" aura1 Yall buy into HYPE like deers in headlights 

dead1 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.