Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Red (TV), Evermore, Lover & Folklore outstreamed 30 in its first day, did OTH lose again?

1 hour ago, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

Two extremely overrated colonizers who cares 

One writes for the soccer moms and the other writes for all the Rebeccas who got dumped by Chad in Chemistry class. At least Adele could sing and that saves her, the other gets praised for writing metaphors like "I was ahead of the curve and then it suddenly became a sphere" or "maybe we got lost in translation cause im a crumbled piece of paper here" aura1 Yall buy into HYPE like deers in headlights 

rip4

On 11/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

One writes for the soccer moms and the other writes for all the Rebeccas who got dumped by Chad in Chemistry class. At least Adele could sing and that saves her, the other gets praised for writing metaphors like "I was ahead of the curve and then it suddenly became a sphere" or "maybe we got lost in translation cause im a crumbled piece of paper here" aura1 Yall buy into HYPE like deers in headlights 

Omfg dead1 I howled but in Legendlor’s defense I’ve never met a white gorl magic Rebecca irl who can write like she can. Like the surface description of her lyrics is lowkey accurate for a lot of her early albums but the line from All Too Well you’re parodying is a lot more nuanced. 

I agree Adele and Taylor are both overhyped in some circles but they have a lot recommending them and excel at what they do even though there are other pop girls probably better at pushing boundaries and taking bigger artistic risks.  

15 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

So average of 5 million streams per track for 30 vs. like 3 million streams per track with Red? 

Folklore had a bigger average streams per song and it was a surprise drop and Spotify grew by 20% since then. Just take the L tay6

On 11/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, Satori said:

Omfg dead1 I howled but in Legendlor’s defense I’ve never met a white gorl magic Rebecca irl who can write like she can. Like the surface description of her lyrics is lowkey accurate for a lot of her early albums but the line from All Too Well you’re parodying is a lot more nuanced. 

I agree Adele and Taylor are both overhyped in some circles but they have a lot recommending them and excel at what they do even though there are other pop girls probably better at pushing boundaries and taking bigger artistic risks.  

Taylor really doesn’t excel at anything.

She can’t dance or perform.

She can’t sing.

Her writing is rather mediocre. It’s just hyped because she used to be a Country teen. She's essentially been singing the same song for years.

On 11/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

I love you

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.