Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Imagine how tired we are…

of Gargoyle clinging to dead or near-dead people for awards and acclaim.

Imagine nominating fucking Love for Sale that made exactly 0 noise in almost every POP category (IN WHAT WORLD IS THIS A POP ALBUM???) but not even giving a nod to Good Days. What is this blatant ass bribery? Bieber also getting nominated left and right for his lazy ass crap music. Scammys still trying to make that H.E.R. bitch happen as well even though no one is ever checking for her.

They continue proving how much of a fucking joke they are. It’s embarrassing.

H.E.R. is looking to be the next Beyonce in terms of being nominated for everything she does. 

I'm generally okay with most of the main noms but i do agree about Love For Sale, i don't understand why it's nominated in pop categories when it's not pop and made barely any impact outside the fandom. 

Mariah was also snubbed in the Spoken word category despite having one of the most highly acclaimed audio book releases. But we kinda expected that anyway. 

Wait... P!nks "All I Know So Far" was actually nominated for something? Why... It's one of if not the most generic, bland and dated song of the past year. 

Traditional Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance is hardly EVERY pop category and it's not like other less commercially successful albums haven't been nominated in the General Field before so I don't know what's the problem when Gaga gets nominated?

I mean I get it it's hard being an OGH since ASIB but don't be biased sweetie. We all know it'd have been a whole different scenario if let's say Madonna was nominated for something instead.

image0.gif

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Traditional Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance is hardly EVERY pop category and it's not like other less commercially successful albums haven't been nominated in the General Field before so I don't know what's the problem when Gaga gets nominated?

I mean I get it it's hard being an OGH since ASIB but don't be biased sweetie. We all know it'd have been a whole different scenario if let's say Madonna was nominated for something instead.

image0.gif

Please. The nomination is for Tony, and we all know why. Tick tock... 

Just now, Madonna said:

Watch Gaga release a collab album with Tina Turner & Cher, produced by ABBA next and then claim that she’s been stanning them ever since her dad jizzed inside her mom‘s uterus.

She LIVES for the applause... PAUSE.

Just now, BJORK said:

I'm dreading the Adele noms next year, now THAT is Justin Bieber level catastrophy

I mean we can already predict that 30 will sweep even though it's not that good. The Scammys love slow sleepy bye bye ac music. 

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

the SALT dead2 

Imagine being this bothered over the Grammys

It's always fun to poke fun at Gaga, it relates seratonin. Honestly Kyo, she just reminds me of the theater kids at school that didn't let me join the club and who I wanted to be a part of so bad... uWu. I AM BITTER

3 minutes ago, BJORK said:

It's always fun to poke fun at Gaga, it relates seratonin. Honestly Kyo, she just reminds me of the theater kids at school that didn't let me join the club and who I wanted to be a part of so bad... uWu. I AM BITTER

Her and Taylor are both 2 of a kind honestly. They would have been „best friends“ in high school while secretly talking shit about each other.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.