Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Imagine how tired we are…

Just now, BJORK said:

I'm glad Lana didn't get any noms. She deserves nothing. She died when she made California her home. If any of you live there, I'm so sorry. Must be the fluoride in the water

Agreed to be honest. If she got nominated for her lazy ass efforts in recent times, it would motivate her to go further down that route.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Agreed to be honest. If she got nominated for her lazy ass efforts in recent times, it would motivate her to go further down that route.

I just know she's scrolling through the list FUMING. Two albums packaged for the Grammys and zero noms. Good. Let it sting, we want narco-metal.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

You mean like this…?

enhanced-buzz-wide-31182-1322762795-35.j

"When i'm onstage, i'm so giving and so open, when the spotlight goes off, i don't know quite what to do with myself"... fuck off Gaga... As usual she's spouting the same old cliché showbiz "i'm a star, yasss" nonsense. sia4

Just now, BJORK said:

I just know she's scrolling through the list FUMING. Two albums packaged for the Grammys and zero noms. Good. Let it sting, we want narco-metal.

It’s what she deserves.

Time to release that scrapped 2010 album with all those unreleased Tik Tok hits. ny1 

1 minute ago, SeekingThrill said:

Only Evermore is nominated.  um1 

Confirmed flop. She peaked back in 1989. She's living off her past now anyways. The younger gen look at Taylor and see an older rich woman. She'll never be Billie, Olivia, etc. 

Just now, BJORK said:

I'm happy for Doja, but damn Dr. Luke really did slither his way out of jail bop1death to him

Kanye being nominated for his trash album too. What is up with all these lunatics and assholes in the noms?

Anyway, I hope Billie snatches all her noms.

Just now, BJORK said:

I'm happy for Doja, but damn Dr. Luke really did slither his way out of jail bop1death to him

Planet Her isn't that good either, idk why it's nominated. Kiss Me More deserves tho. The real snub overall was Miley/Midnight Sky/Plastic Hearts imo.

FE0wSSNWQAASet-?format=jpg&name=360x360

Just now, Madonna said:

Kanye being nominated for his trash album too. What is up with all these lunatics and assholes in the noms?

Anyway, I hope Billie snatches all her noms.

Donda nom carla1 maybe life is a simulation... and if it is, I'm glad u exist

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Planet Her isn't that good either, idk why it's nominated. Kiss Me More deserves tho. The real snub overall was Miley/Midnight Sky/Plastic Hearts imo.

AND GOOD DAYS by SZA!!!

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Midnight Sky was my pandemic meltdown anthem bop1 gorgeous song

Just now, Madonna said:

They're all part of an inside industry clique that buy their acclaim duh. Thiefoncé and Lay-Z being nominated for literally everything they do is no coincidence. ari9

Just now, Billie Frank said:

They're all part of an inside industry clique that buy their acclaim duh. Thiefoncé and Lay-Z being nominated for literally everything they do is no coincidence. ari9

I see it.

Scooter must be part of it too. It’s literally always the same people nominated for the same shit.

Ari, Justin, Gaga, Bey, Taylor…

I think Olivia and Billie are among the few genuine ones.

1 minute ago, SeekingThrill said:

Chica, you loca?

Just stanning a winning woman, maybe the greatest woman that ever walked on this planet. A goddess among us. tay6 Give her the Nobel price for literature and peace already. 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Just stanning a winning woman, maybe the greatest woman that ever walked on this planet. A goddess among us. tay6 Give her the Nobel price for literature and peace already. 

If she was a goddess, she wouldn’t be this ugly.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.