Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Imagine how tired we are…

Just now, Madonna said:

I see it.

Scooter must be part of it too. It’s literally always the same people nominated for the same shit.

Ari, Justin, Gaga, Bey, Taylor…

Wouldn't surprise me. Scooter has always been really shady. 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I think Olivia and Billie are among the few genuine ones.

Maybe, but they both have/had lots of industry connections even before they were known. That said i do think Billies music generally matches up to the acclaim and i do like that she is showing signs of artistic growth despite still being so young. Olivia may be good once she's matured a bit too but i don't really think the pop rock/punk style suits her voice as she (at least in the studio versions) lacks the vocal projection for it. sia2

4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Just stanning a winning woman, maybe the greatest woman that ever walked on this planet. A goddess among us. tay6 Give her the Nobel price for literature and peace already. 

Honey, she writes cute pop hits and that's it.

FEo0aQiVIAYjRmd?format=jpg&name=small

Istg the Grammys have the same people nominated EVERY year wtf, this year is the year of Billie, Ed Sheeran, Bieber, next year will be the year of Adele, Taylor, Dua etc. Same shit for years. fall9

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

of Gargoyle clinging to dead or near-dead people for awards and acclaim.

Imagine nominating fucking Love for Sale that made exactly 0 noise in almost every POP category (IN WHAT WORLD IS THIS A POP ALBUM???) but not even giving a nod to Good Days. What is this blatant ass bribery? Bieber also getting nominated left and right for his lazy ass crap music. Scammys still trying to make that H.E.R. bitch happen as well even though no one is ever checking for her.

They continue proving how much of a fucking joke they are. It’s embarrassing.

Stay obsessed and pressed. 

Godga will always slay all our talentless faves ESPECIALLY Kitty. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.