Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Imagine how tired we are…

1 hour ago, BJORK said:

Jokes aside, isn't it a known fact her father actually works in the committee itself?!

Wait…he does? lol3 

That explains everything…just how Bey got all these awards when her dad was part of the committee.

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's true though true1 This isn't only related to Madonna of course. My post didn't mean to sound like shade or something but Let's face it, FOTP threads rarely make to five pages rip4 

i meant that its @Madonna's thread gaga12 

i just didnt wanna cloud up their notifs when other members do that already gaga12 

5 hours ago, BJORK said:

@PARTYNAUSEOUS I'm a Gaga stan and you're down voting me, what does that make you? A rat

i just now realized your avi is Lana and not Selena Gomez dead1 

ill go ahead and log out now gaga1 

27 minutes ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

Oh sorry the other threads you posted about Gaga sounded like insults. That was a mistake on my part, sorry!

And even if it was…he’s allowed to insult her in this section. Once again…if you don’t like seeing this kind of content, revoke your access.

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And even if it was…he’s allowed to insult her in this section. Once again…if you don’t like seeing this kind of content, revoke your access.

Ahem was I talking to you? No I wasn't.

On 11/24/2021 at 4:07 AM, Kim Woodburn said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Scooter has always been really shady. 

Maybe, but they both have/had lots of industry connections even before they were known. That said i do think Billies music generally matches up to the acclaim and i do like that she is showing signs of artistic growth despite still being so young. Olivia may be good once she's matured a bit too but i don't really think the pop rock/punk style suits her voice as she (at least in the studio versions) lacks the vocal projection for it. sia2

I think Olivia will likely go down the Kelly Clarkson route. Or she pulls an Xtina when she turns 21 and gets Dirrty.mp3 and surprises everyone in four years time. 

Billie is improving leaps and bounds, hopefully, we get see her reinvent herself and her sound more. 

On 12/5/2021 at 11:54 PM, Mandy Moore said:

Billie is improving leaps and bounds, hopefully, we get see her reinvent herself and her sound more. 

Billie truly the next Taylor... Yup it's true!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.