Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Imagine how tired we are…

3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Not this again lmfao1  embarrassing 

Fact though. She was hailed by Nazis because she refused to speak on politics.

Then, when she needed an image change she claimed she was a Democrat when she was most likely a Republican all her life.

main18.jpg

Just now, Madonna said:

Fact though. She was hailed by Nazis because she refused to speak on politics.

Then, when she needed an image change she claimed she was a Democrat when she was most likely a Republican all her life.

oh please. you're hatred for Taylor is so embarrassing, sorry. It's like your life revolves on hating her that it includes so delusional conspiracy theories rip4 

2 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Not Gaga and that mummy having more nominations for "all that jazz" than Gaga's Chromatica album. 

owhdvHS.gif 

Chromatica deserved AOTY. Gaga was robbed lbr. 

Oh and Taylor better not win. Bc if she wins again... They're just decorating an overrated, talentless "artist" LOLny6. So they better stop trying to put her on some godly pedestal ny6

Just now, Mario Spears said:

Chromatica was as amazing as Future Nostalgia. 

I'm so sorry Dua, this is blasphemy. 

Just now, Mario Spears said:

It's honestly a hard choice between the 2 bc both were perfectly crafted and were AMAZING all around. 

Cumtractor was okay, nothing more, just okay. 

Future Nostalgia is in an entirely different league. 

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

I'm so sorry Dua, this is blasphemy. 

Cumtractor was okay, nothing more, just okay. 

Future Nostalgia is in an entirely different league. 

I respect your opinion though. But tbh, i wouldn't be surprised if the Grammys are tasteless again and do some bad or random choices for the nominees since when Lemonade was snubbed for AOTY in 2016. 

1 hour ago, Equals = said:

Justin Bieber getting nominated is a horrifying sight

Agree. Like.. 💀 His discography is just pure GARBAGE and he should never ever be nominated. 

1 minute ago, Mario Spears said:

I respect your opinion though. But tbh, i wouldn't be surprised if the Grammys are tasteless again and do some bad or random choices for the nominees since when Lemonade was snubbed for AOTY in 2016. 

I disagree. I can see why 25 won over Lemonade. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.