Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna Opens Up About Hip Replacement Surgery: 'I'm a Bionic Woman'

8e4f31293fe641cf8e0d74f3c9bc8e6a_md.png

Madonna is getting painfully candid in a new celebrity-studded Q&A special for Paramount+, marking the first time she has spoken about having had hip replacement surgery late last year.

In "Madame X Presents: Madame Xtra Q&A," a special shot in September that piggybacks on her "Madame X" tour film, Madonna — wearing a "F-CK YOU" tiara — submits to video questions from stars like Ariana Grande, Amy Schumer, Billie Eilish, Doja Cat and others.

When fighter Conor McGregor asks how she stays so fit, Madonna, 63, tells the intimate gathering of fans, "Let me be really honest with you — I used to be, like, a fitness/workout maniac. You probably know that right?... During my [2019 Madame X] tour — I don't know if you've noticed it, but I'm limping a lot — I was in more pain that I've ever been in in my life. I'm a bionic woman — I had hip replacement surgery. So, how do I stay in shape? It's all in your head... It's called will, it's called no one's gonna stop me, and how I stay in shape is no one's gonna stop me. And how I stay in shape is I don't believe in limitations."

The Queen of Pop had previously posted images that made clear she had been in pain and had undergone some type of surgery, but the special appears to be her first time going into detail about the hip replacement.

https://extratv.com/2021/11/20/madonna-opens-up-about-hip-replacement-surgery/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.