Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Is this who/what you stan?

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Madonna is far more believable as her personality isn't artificial and she doesn't put up with BS. Unlike Stefani who lives her life as a fake character trying to appealing to everyone, she's like the Nancy Pelosi of Pop. 

Hmmm but Gaga's personality is also believable as her personality is not artificial and she doesn't put up with BS either. But if that's the way you think then ok, I'm fine with it.

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Everything between Arpop Ball and Enigma was cringey and tacky. I feel like she's trying to have at least some direction these days. 

The issue is she can't commit to any direction. 

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Everything between Arpop Ball and Enigma was cringey and tacky. I feel like she's trying to have at least some direction these days. 

The Hoanne tour was overall pretty good tbh. Her costumes were every shades of nice in it. It's sad that her Liturds Monsta demanded her to be "pure pop" again. Another Mark Ronson-produced album would've been great imo.

8 hours ago, Butterfly said:

The Hoanne tour was overall pretty good tbh. Her costumes were every shades of nice in it. It's sad that her Liturds Monsta demanded her to be "pure pop" again. Another Mark Ronson-produced album would've been great imo.

I thought Joanne was a misstep for her, honestly. Sure, I guess the aesthetics were pretty consistent and not horrible. But for me the music didn't resonate and she started to get a pretty haughty attitude around then. I certainly don't demand her to do "pure pop" but Hoeanne wasn't the vibe. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:53 AM, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

I swear to god I don't know why you all think Gaga is fake, inauthentic, etc. If that's how you think then ok, but I am just really confused dead2

She’s the fakest pop girl. She changes her personality depending on who she’s pandering. I have zero respect for people who flip flop that much and kiss so much ass just to be accepted. I respect assertive women who know who they are and keep it real all the time. 

Every time she’s interview she’s always playing the victim and looking for peoples validation as if she’s some struggling poor artist when she grew up wealthy and has never known any hardship in life besides having a big nose. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.