Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Is this who/what you stan?

3 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

There's almost no class to her campness during this period. That MET gala "performance" was her saving grace, honestly...oh and Ariana Grande. ari9

She was trying too hard to gain attention and be a meme, it's so try hard and embarrassing... I feel sorry for her. 

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

She was trying too hard to gain attention and be a meme, it's so try hard and embarrassing... I feel sorry for her. 

It was too caricature-ish. Even her Born This Way capsule would look like a masterpiece compared to all of her Chromatids antics.

Just now, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

Also I am happy to stan someone who actually cares about her fans and other and who also is exceptionally talented clap3

She doesn't care about you except when she's making money off you. 

1 minute ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

And neither does Madonna. That's just how it works xtina7

Madonna is far more believable as her personality isn't artificial and she doesn't put up with BS. Unlike Stefani who lives her life as a fake character trying to appealing to everyone, she's like the Nancy Pelosi of Pop. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.