Billie Frank

Is this who/what you stan?

4 hours ago, Royalty said:

Seriously how did she get from this

to the fucking atrocity that Enigma is in the span of 4 years? rip2 3 years even if you see that Enigma started in 2020

Because she doesn't care at all now. She's more interesting in trying to be an actress and appearing on late night TV Talk shows than she is doing music. But the Enigma shows really were the final straw for me, they just furthered proved that the whole "weird" persona she does it not truly her and just something she fakes for attention. 

4 hours ago, Royalty said:

This show is so bad like literally what the fuck rip2 

It doesn't even have any redeeming values. The set is boring, the costumes are ugly, the wigs are ugly, the makeup is nasty, the dancing is stiff, and she spends more time trying to preach about being different etc than she does singing, which is probably a good thing as the vocals weren't great at all either. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I love the woman dearly but you will never catch me defending Enigma. I would rank it at the very bottom of her live engagements, even below the Fartpop Ball, if it weren't for a great setlist. It's an embarrassment of a show from the same mind who created such incredible shows like The Monster Ball and The Born This Way Ball. Ugly stage, terrible costumes, cheap wigs, cringe antics, and some of her worst sounding performances to date. I cannot wait until the Vegas era is officially over and done. 

I used to like Gaga and some of her music but she's just been insufferable over the past few years. It's fucking annoying. She literally has no artistic vision anymore and does everything lazily/half arsed with gimmicks galore. 

22 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Still better than this sia2

This makes The Xperience watchable even if Xtina just adlibbed and was mostly out of breath  during her Vegas stint.\

the stage set up is also better and different kinds of scent wafted in the theater each act.

Also, this outfit alone slays everything from Enigma.

Christina Aguilera extends Vegas residency into March 2020 | MORE Las Vegas  Entertainment | fox5vegas.com

27 minutes ago, Mandy Moore said:

This makes The Xperience watchable even if Xtina just adlibbed and was mostly out of breath  during her Vegas stint.\

the stage set up is also better and different kinds of scent wafted in the theater each act.

Also, this outfit alone slays everything from Enigma.

Christina Aguilera extends Vegas residency into March 2020 | MORE Las Vegas  Entertainment | fox5vegas.com

At least Xtina sang on key, even if half the set list was 20 second snippets. fall8

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga is THE definition of an artist. and that's on that

"It's art though, she's such an artist"    

Just like the production of Rain On Me. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.