Madonna

Remember when Taywhore sued a blogger who pointed out that Neo-Nazis were stanning her?

https://i-d.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/59yqvx/we-asked-taylor-swift-stans-how-they-feel-about-her-popularity-with-the-alt-right

we asked taylor swift stans how they feel about her popularity with the alt-right

After being crowned an “Aryan goddess” by members of the ‘alt-right’, and threatening to sue a blogger who wrote about her work in this context, Taylor Swift’s failure to ‘loudly denounce’ the alt-right has put her reputation on the line.

…and instead of suing Breitbart and the alt-right, she stayed dead silent on the matter and decided to sue the blog who simply pointed out that neo-nazis adored Taylor.

Or remember the time she unrightfully won AOTY for the second time over the much more popular and culturally significant To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar and instead of showing humility and honoring her competitors (like Adele did cause she knew white supremacists made her win), she decided to applaud herself and trash a fellow POC musician? Note: She trashed that artist in an attempt to paint him in a bad light which infamously backfired.

No matter how much she likes to make you believe how nice she is, she will forever be a fake, calculated snake. It’s no wonder she has a history of dating so many people and getting dropped by them. She has made a career of making her feuds and relationships with other famous people public and trashing them in songs that always follow the same fucking pattern. She‘s overrated. She's trash and the only reason she is being awarded so much is because she's white.

Kendrick, sweetie I'm so sorry...

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

Hopefully Kanye gets his revenge next year jj2 

The fact that he posted a video of himself PISSING on a Grammy, and then went on to WIN one for Best Christian Album or whatever it was, and now he's nominated AGAIN??? In AOTY??? 

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was robbed of a nomination, and his first 3 albums all deserved to win true1 

4 minutes ago, zack said:

The race card again lmfaoo. Y'all can fume at a successful singer-songwriter. Not everyone has dat...

"Singer"... yeah because her singing all 10 minutes of All Too Well off key on SNL was totally an artistic choice. ny6

6 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

Loving your anti Snake era

is it cause she just tied madge on #1 albums or cause she's gonna outgross the Slutty n Sweaty tour eventually?

Nah I've literally hated her since 2010

Spoiler

When she got awards over Gaga back when I was still a stan lol3 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Nah I've literally hated her since 2010

Hide contents

When she got awards over Gaga back when I was still a stan lol3 

I always forget we share the same villain origin story

Spoiler

as little stans in 2009  eve1 

3 hours ago, plutoniano said:

is it cause she just tied madge on #1 albums or cause she's gonna outgross the Slutty n Sweaty tour eventually?

Give me your phone right now rip2

9 hours ago, plutoniano said:

Sticky & Sweet slander 🙄

That tour served EVERYTHING.. so let's not. 

OT: poor Taylor LOL ny6

Idc what anyone says her fanbase made up of racist horse girls and toxic gays. Her tour is an overpriced and mediocre shit fest only made to put her at the top of some list she can hang up on her wall of "achievements" a narcissist like her would have. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loving your anti Snake era is it cause she just tied madge on #1 albums or cause she's gonna outgross the Slutty n Sweaty tour eventually?

https://i-d.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/59yqvx/we-asked-taylor-swift-stans-how-they-feel-about-her-popularity-with-the-alt-right   we asked taylor swift stans how they feel about her popularity

More of songwriter, less of singer

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.