Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie To Release Rosé Prosecco In The US!

37 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

ok if 

a, its not to expensive per my bank

b, to FOTPers' tastes

c, doesnt sell out quickly

i might buy myself a bottle as my first taste of alcohol true1 

I would say the price range in the US will depend on state and local taxes - but $15-$20 would be about right.

1 hour ago, ajp said:

I would say the price range in the US will depend on state and local taxes - but $15-$20 would be about right.

New Jersey sales tax is $0.07 per dollar true1 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

New Jersey sales tax is $0.07 per dollar true1 

But the hidden “liquor tax” that is in the price before the sales tax is a huge factor.

Federal alcohol tax = $0.21 - $0.67 per 750ml bottle of wine, depending on alcohol content 

NJ alcohol tax = $0.88 per gallon of wine

NJ sales tax = $0.07 per dollar

6 hours ago, ajp said:

But the hidden “liquor tax” that is in the price before the sales tax is a huge factor.

Federal alcohol tax = $0.21 - $0.67 per 750ml bottle of wine, depending on alcohol content 

Oh wow dead1 

14 hours ago, ajp said:

What in the world dead2

In any case, Kylord coming for her first hit in amerikkka in 20 years cry7 we love to see it legend1

2 hours ago, plutoniano said:

What in the world dead2

In any case, Kylord coming for her first hit in amerikkka in 20 years cry7 we love to see it legend1

Imagine, American 21 year-olds knowing her more for her wine than her music bebe1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.