Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

This is why I stopped being a Chris Brown fan a long time ago

13 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Nicki is a talentless nuisance dead1

I hate Nicki but here you are once again saying she is talentless. So everyone you dislike is talentless? Sorry but there is absolutely no correlation between your (dis)like for someone and their alleged talent.

Why are you so insufferable?

23 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I hate Nicki but here you are once again saying she is talentless. So everyone you dislike is talentless? Sorry but there is absolutely no correlation between your (dis)like for someone and their alleged talent.

Well, not everyone. There are some ppl i don't stan but at least recognize their talent though. 

And Nicki also always gave me the impression of a 'star' who just raps for fun as a hobby (even before in 2010-2012)

1 hour ago, Mario Spears said:

And Nicki also always gave me the impression of a 'star' who just raps for fun as a hobby (even before in 2010-2012)

Who are you to make assumptions about someone's intentions to go rapping? So what if it was just a hobby for her? You got to give her credit she has incredible talent for rapping. 

5 hours ago, Royalty said:

Who are you to make assumptions about someone's intentions to go rapping? So what if it was just a hobby for her? You got to give her credit she has incredible talent for rapping. 

Isn't rapping/singing technically a hobby for all people? dead2

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Hello Good was a hit you fool. And a bop too. 

Queen Stefani staying as always.

As you can see on my Last.fm, I am listening to miss um yes queen skinny legend versace boots the house down slay queen hunty mama and oop daddy work Charli XCX snatch my wig

Just now, Royalty said:

As you can see on my Last.fm, I am listening to miss um yes queen skinny legend versace boots the house down slay queen hunty mama and oop daddy work Charli XCX snatch my wig

Idk your last FM bitch.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.