Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

I don’t think I can continue to go on

In a world where Lady Gaga is considered a legitimate actress. Haus of Dookie is quite possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen in my entire fucking life. I’m legitimately still convulsing and shaking from watching it. I can’t keep any food down and my stomach just hurts. 
I streamed it on a site so Nosega gets no coins. Not like she will anyway because the movie is BOMBING at the box office. God she’s pathetic. 
The way it’s almost certain she has been suckin and fuckin behind the scenes to get these roles. She can’t fucking act period. Nothing she does is believable, the accent was horrible, she isn’t pretty. She is everything an actress isn’t. 
I feel the PTB are using her to usher in a new wave of actress that is conventionally unattractive and untalented for some odd reason. 
Slutga deserves the same sentence that Patrizia Gucci served in prison for the disgusting putrid fucking display she gave to the masses. Watching that movie has permanently altered my view of the world, and everyday it’s harder and harder to go on. If you take anything from this post

Please

Don’t

Watch It 

9 hours ago, Winnie said:

Haus of Dookie is quite possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen in my entire fucking life.

Say you've not seen more than 10 movies without saying you've not seen more than 10 movies 

10 hours ago, Winnie said:

In a world where Lady Gaga is considered a legitimate actress. Haus of Dookie is quite possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen in my entire fucking life. I’m legitimately still convulsing and shaking from watching it. I can’t keep any food down and my stomach just hurts. 
I streamed it on a site so Nosega gets no coins. Not like she will anyway because the movie is BOMBING at the box office. God she’s pathetic. 
The way it’s almost certain she has been suckin and fuckin behind the scenes to get these roles. She can’t fucking act period. Nothing she does is believable, the accent was horrible, she isn’t pretty. She is everything an actress isn’t. 
I feel the PTB are using her to usher in a new wave of actress that is conventionally unattractive and untalented for some odd reason. 
Slutga deserves the same sentence that Patrizia Gucci served in prison for the disgusting putrid fucking display she gave to the masses. Watching that movie has permanently altered my view of the world, and everyday it’s harder and harder to go on. If you take anything from this post

Please

Don’t

Watch It 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.