Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

I don’t think I can continue to go on

10 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yes please along with @Mariah's 19 #1s. I'm wondering what BabyMario and Eugelena50 reactions be like lol2 

They would probably lose their shit when they deal with @Mariah's 19 #1s and @Agugaga's legendary way of thinking.

Spoiler

@Galactic-Tiger's unhinged ass should make a comeback too. His controversial posts could drive these 2020 tp present girlies to hell and back. 

5 minutes ago, Mandy Moore said:

They would probably lose their shit when they deal with @Mariah's 19 #1s and @Agugaga's legendary way of thinking.

Reveal hidden contents

@Galactic-Tiger's unhinged ass should make a comeback too. His controversial posts could drive there 2020 to hell and back. 

Oh no, Please don't. Galactic Tiger is extremely homophobic. At least the other two are just trolling and Mariah's 19 #1s had their own limits sometimes

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Oh no, Please don't. Galactic Tiger is extremely homophobic. At least the other two are just trolling and Mariah's 19 #1s had their own limits sometimes

Yeah, dealing Galactic Tiger was too much for me too. Maybe he should stay banned forever.

@Mariah's 19 #1s and @Agugaga threads were so delusional it was borderline comedic. I miss seeing them make most of us seethe. 

28 minutes ago, Mandy Moore said:

Yeah, dealing Galactic Tiger was too much for me too. Maybe he should stay banned forever.

@Mariah's 19 #1s and @Agugaga threads were so delusional it was borderline comedic. I miss seeing them make most of us seethe. 

Well Aguga joked about my mental health which is why I guess he's not posting anymore, at least Mariah never attacked anyone personally as far as I know

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.