Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Fake Adele stans lost: Folklore outsells 30, Red (TV) outsells 30 in vinyls

17 hours ago, Madonna said:

25 wasn’t available on streaming.

The 'total units' system billboard uses includes streaming numbers as well. It's the only reason Drake is able to move the 'units' he does. It's the only reason Doja is still 'selling' well with Planet Her.

While the climate has changed, it's still a rather steep 80%-ish drop from her last era, when all various numbers are calculated. This only goes to show what a magnificent run 25 had. Not anything to shame 30 for, as I pointed out previously. 

18 hours ago, harry said:

The 'total units' system billboard uses includes streaming numbers as well. It's the only reason Drake is able to move the 'units' he does. It's the only reason Doja is still 'selling' well with Planet Her.

While the climate has changed, it's still a rather steep 80%-ish drop from her last era, when all various numbers are calculated. This only goes to show what a magnificent run 25 had. Not anything to shame 30 for, as I pointed out previously. 

Whatever fits your narrative I guess. Adele is outselling Toilet, periodT.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.