Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ISlayForX

Christina Aguilera to receive the first ever Music Icon Award next week at PCA

The singing will be the first ever recepient of the Music Icon Award at this year's PCA. Queen of vocals and most impactful female artist of our times will perform a medley of her hits as well as songs from her new spanish project. 

Becky G will present her the award this coming Dec 7th. How excited are you? 

There are so many people seething about this and I love it!!!, she deserve this, she's can Icon and should treated as one.

Nice that Becky is presenting her the Award.

I do find it weird that Demi Lovato has just disappeared from Christina's timeline, not a single like/comment etc, not sure what she's doing there.

4 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

The fumes 😂😂😂

No. I just wanted the source you pulled the info from. You could've pulled out your ass for all I knew brit16 

Happy for x gaga12

On 12/4/2021 at 9:05 AM, Chris Morlock said:

No. I just wanted the source you pulled the info from. You could've pulled out your ass for all I knew brit16 

Happy for x gaga12

Stay mad. When your faves receive the award they might as well be recipients of The Christina Aguilera Music Icon Award... I'd be mad too. 

29 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Stay mad. When your faves receive the award they might as well be recipients of The Christina Aguilera Music Icon Award... I'd be mad too. 

im not tho missj1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.