ajp

Kylie Minogue | KM16 | Spring 2023 | [Official Discussion]

KM16 kylie6

FFucqe_X0AAGPfB?format=jpg&name=medium

FFucqe9XMAEj4_C?format=jpg&name=large

Edit: Aug 9, 2022 - Alistair Norbury told Headliner Magazine: 

BMG president Alistair Norbury said: "So next year we’ll start (promoting) our third album with Kylie, and we only expected to do one. So the roster is building to a size where it is almost self-sustaining. We already know our first Q1 and Q2 releases for next year."

holy fucking jesus tapdancing christgiveup3giveup3giveup3 

I'm calling it. Q4 release again and Disco/KM16 tour in 2023 demi1

That said I'm assuming she'll do another dance oriented album considering the good reception Disco got, I do hope we get a more varied in sound record tho

3 hours ago, plutoniano said:

I'm calling it. Q4 release again and Disco/KM16 tour in 2023 demi1

That said I'm assuming she'll do another dance oriented album considering the good reception Disco got, I do hope we get a more varied in sound record tho

I just thought about what you wrote and you may be right! rih2

There’s no point in doing a new sound, since she has yet to really finish the era with a Tour. We all know Biff can’t do anything but dance pop, so he must have had something he wanted to record with her which could be released in 2022 with KM16. Then do a combined 2 album tour. bey7

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

I just thought about what you wrote and you may be right! rih2

There’s no point in doing a new sound, since she has yet to really finish the era with a Tour. We all know Biff can’t do anything but dance pop, so he must have had something he wanted to record with her which could be released in 2022 with KM16. Then do a combined 2 album tour. bey7

I think at this point it's the most rational scenario. She's not one to sit at home lj1  Doing nothing and waiting til she can tour doesnt sound like her at all moo4 

I mean, I might be totally delusional rih2 but more Kylie is always welcomed in my book kylie6 

47 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

I think at this point it's the most rational scenario. She's not one to sit at home lj1  Doing nothing and waiting til she can tour doesnt sound like her at all moo4 

I mean, I might be totally delusional rih2 but more Kylie is always welcomed in my book kylie6 

She’s also being more open about who she is recording with than she did between the Golden and DISCO sessions. That makes me think that she is either reworking songs recorded for DISCO for KM16. 

I know she worked with Sky Adams for both eras, but I’m hoping she moves on from him and can bring in someone else this time. kylie6

14 minutes ago, ajp said:

She’s also being more open about who she is recording with than she did between the Golden and DISCO sessions. That makes me think that she is either reworking songs recorded for DISCO for KM16. 

I know she worked with Sky Adams for both eras, but I’m hoping she moves on from him and can bring in someone else this time. kylie6

I do like Sky Adams' work with her, and I love Biffco as much as the next gay but I am ready for some fresh blood. I hope she doesnt do a by the numbers Disco 2.0 record. Tho I wont complain if we get 6-8 cute bops again eve1

30 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

I do like Sky Adams' work with her, and I love Biffco as much as the next gay but I am ready for some fresh blood. I hope she doesnt do a by the numbers Disco 2.0 record. Tho I wont complain if we get 6-8 cute bops again eve1

Remember, when it was rumoured that we were getting DISCO 2.0? xtina2

…Instead, we got the Elton John Duets inspired “Guest List Edition”? eve1

I think she was still working on the 2.0 album and she is continuing with the project. If it’s as good as DISCO 1.0, I will take it. STEPS did a Part 2 of their WTFH album and it’s better than Part 1. rav3

@plutoniano

Someone over at SH mentioned that Kylie is doing this to get it out before World Pride being held in Sydney in 2023.

23AugLaunch_Feature.jpg

So, a Q4 2022 album release makes sense, with festival and tour dates for 2023. I don’t want to spread a rumour but…

Spoiler

Kylie will be performing at World Pride 2023 kylie7

Spoiler

j/k

1 hour ago, ajp said:

@plutoniano

Someone over at SH mentioned that Kylie is doing this to get it out before World Pride being held in Sydney in 2023.

So, a Q4 2022 album release makes sense, with festival and tour dates for 2023. I don’t want to spread a rumour but…

Hide contents

Kylie will be performing at World Pride 2023 kylie7

Hide contents

j/k

looks like the stars.mp3 are alignining kylie4 

2 hours ago, ajp said:

Remember, when it was rumoured that we were getting DISCO 2.0? xtina2

…Instead, we got the Elton John Duets inspired “Guest List Edition”? eve1

I think she was still working on the 2.0 album and she is continuing with the project. If it’s as good as DISCO 1.0, I will take it. STEPS did a Part 2 of their WTFH album and it’s better than Part 1. rav3

For real tho I would LOVE an album on the electropop sound of Slow and some of X but she should stay away from the basic rnb elements of Body Language kylie10 

I do hope she doesnt do a complete rehash of Disco with subpar songs like the original bonus tracks jay1 

Spoiler

If we really jump the shark and put on our tinfoil hats on, some people said to be disappointed in the GLE after claiming to have heard some of the leftover Disco tracks and calling them excellent.  I personally find it hard to believe but that's what stans have been holding on to eve1 

What I'm saying is IF she is to do another album before a double feature tour she wont stray away too much from the overall sound and style of Disco bey4.

In any case, in Godlie I trust gaga13 

1 hour ago, plutoniano said:

looks like the stars.mp3 are alignining kylie4 

For real tho I would LOVE an album on the electropop sound of Slow and some of X but she should stay away from the basic rnb elements of Body Language kylie10 

I do hope she doesnt do a complete rehash of Disco with subpar songs like the original bonus tracks jay1 

Hide contents

If we really jump the shark and put on our tinfoil hats on, some people said to be disappointed in the GLE after claiming to have heard some of the leftover Disco tracks and calling them excellent.  I personally find it hard to believe but that's what stans have been holding on to eve1 

What I'm saying is IF she is to do another album before a double feature tour she wont stray away too much from the overall sound and style of Disco bey4.

In any case, in Godlie I trust gaga13 

If I could only upvote you 3 times ny1

4 hours ago, ajp said:

@plutoniano

23AugLaunch_Feature.jpg

Omg my 30th birthday is that week and I’ve already been planning to go because visiting Australia has been a lifelong dream, I would simply pass away if she performs. Assuming they let tourists in at that point….

I would love the follow-up album to be inspired by early house music since so much of that was reworked from sampled disco tracks and we haven’t had many proper *house* inspired tracks from her in a while kylie3

27 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

Omg my 30th birthday is that week and I’ve already been planning to go because visiting Australia has been a lifelong dream, I would simply pass away if she performs. Assuming they let tourists in at that point….

I would love the follow-up album to be inspired by early house music since so much of that was reworked from sampled disco tracks and we haven’t had many proper *house* inspired tracks from her in a while kylie3

1. She is moving back to Australia - so the timing is right. rih2

2. You should go to Australia - if they relax the rules for World Pride brit16

3. Sydney is also doing Mardi Gras - so it’s a double event alex1

4. If she were to do House Music…she wouldn’t be with Biff. eve1

3 hours ago, ajp said:

1. She is moving back to Australia - so the timing is right. rih2

2. You should go to Australia - if they relax the rules for World Pride brit16

3. Sydney is also doing Mardi Gras - so it’s a double event alex1

4. If she were to do House Music…she wouldn’t be with Biff. eve1

Yes to all points!