ajp

Kylie Minogue | KM16 | Spring 2023 | [Official Discussion]

13 hours ago, ajp said:

whit1

It only has efficacy with ghey DNA. gaycat1

MiX4rUI.jpg

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

We also still have that Mirwais track they did together but still wasn't released jj4

That's allegedly coming in january but they also claimed it was coming in september and look at that eve1

13 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

MiX4rUI.jpg

That's allegedly coming in january but they also claimed it was coming in september and look at that eve1

im afraid because mirwais it trying to be artsy fartsy and claims he wants to release music in some rare and hard to obtain way as he doesnt care about success and charts and dont want to accidentally have hit or something ew2 so god knows how its going to be released mad12

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

im afraid because mirwais it trying to be artsy fartsy and claims he wants to release music in some rare and hard to obtain way as he doesnt care about success and charts and dont want to accidentally have hit or something ew2 so god knows how its going to be released mad12

coming to a homemade cd available for 25 minutes only at a Paris subway station in Paris. You buy it directly from Mirwais who's dressed as a homeless man ew2 

I hate pretentious mess like this wendy4 

15 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

coming to a homemade cd available for 25 minutes only at a Paris subway station in Paris. You buy it directly from Mirwais who's dressed as a homeless man ew2 

I hate pretentious mess like this wendy4 

It might have been better because now I think of I think he wants to have a site where you can listen to it but not get/download it or something and either no physical release or just vinyl jj4

I don't remember but I think there was some interview with him about it jj4

8 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

It might have been better because now I think of I think he wants to have a site where you can listen to it but not get/download it or something and either no physical release or just vinyl jj4

I don't remember but I think there was some interview with him about it jj4

sounds like him ngl rip2

I wish she'd work with Cathy Dennis again with a more nü disco sound, like an upgraded fever.

Or maybe another summer album with sound akin to Cover Me With Kisses, Love Boat and Kookachoo.

But knowing her, she'd probably stick to the DISCO era sound and I'm not complaining, hopefully we can also get a Cher collab in the next era.

On 12/5/2021 at 3:17 AM, Mario Spears said:

HERE FOR IT!!!!

giphy.gif

Body Language 2.0 is coming!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

giphy.gif

Come thru Kylie!! 🔥🔥

giphy.gif

I don't think Kylie will do another BL sound ever again. As much as I like BL,  to me it's the least Kylie of all Kylie albums. Heck, even her PWL albums still sounds tailored for her even back in the 80's.

Also I don't think the gays would like Kylie to go back to that sound.

We always love DanceKylie more than all of her reincarnations.

10 hours ago, Mandy Moore said:

I don't think Kylie will do another BL sound ever again. As much as I like BL,  to me it's the least Kylie of all Kylie albums. Heck, even her PWL albums still sounds tailored for her even back in the 80's.

Disco/Dancepop-Kylie indeed is everything and awesome, but I'd love for her to re-discover that hip-hop/R&B/urban sound of BL but in a different and not repetitive way. 

I'm very strongly against her trying to do rnb again ngl kylie4

I can't believe I used to say BL was a top 3 album from her. Like I had no taste dead2

I would want her to stay on her lane tbh. Kylie's my main source of bops. That's what I want from her. Some experimenting is fine. She's had succesful experiments before incorporating little elements into her main sound while still sounding quintesentially Kylie. That's what I'm expecting. Maybe a little bit more heavy electronic sound or a bit more groovy but still unmistakenly Kylie™

Most of BL has no identity and couldve been sung by literally anyone

Yes, I am too against her revisiting BL whit2

Let artists that do that genre well, do it. Kylie had a few good tracks that era but in general it was a struggle for her and it alienated her core fans. rav3

She’s not in her 30’s anymore… She could be 54 when she releases KM16 and Studio54 would be the best progression for her. true1

On 12/17/2021 at 6:27 AM, Mandy Moore said:

Also I don't think the gays would like Kylie to go back to that sound.

As a gay who hates 80% of that album I can confirm I do not want her to go back to that sound gaga3

On 12/20/2021 at 1:16 AM, plutoniano said:

I'm very strongly against her trying to do rnb again ngl kylie4

I can't believe I used to say BL was a top 3 album from her. Like I had no taste dead2

I would want her to stay on her lane tbh. Kylie's my main source of bops. That's what I want from her. Some experimenting is fine. She's had succesful experiments before incorporating little elements into her main sound while still sounding quintesentially Kylie. That's what I'm expecting. Maybe a little bit more heavy electronic sound or a bit more groovy but still unmistakenly Kylie™

Most of BL has no identity and couldve been sung by literally anyone

I feel like any song from Body Language could have been a song for any pop girl trying to be Urban sounding album in 2003, especially Cruise Control and Red Blooded Woman.

In this interview with Wall Street Journal, Kylie is already going through her demos for next album trying to workout while working through them kylie6

One thing Minogue also reveals is that she has actually been using her workout as a good time to also listen to her new, upcoming music.

“I was on the treadmill a couple of weeks ago and… listening to a new demo, trying to figure out what’s good about it, what needs changing,” she explains. “It helped me get quite a few more kilometres in.”