ajp

Kylie Minogue | KM16 | Spring 2023 | [Official Discussion]

48 minutes ago, All The Lovers said:

Just saw this, don't know if it was shared here already. So we are (possibly) going to get an sensual electro pop album. Hopefully more sonically slow and chocolate sounding than red blooded woman. 

Kween of being inspired by her own work. 

I was hoping for Disco 2.0 - not BL 2.0 cry4

11 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

Way to alienate her fans. kylie7

Hopefully it will be full of sexy bops and not hip hop. She is working with Biff so we will most likely (and hopefully) get a very dance worthy album.

At least we know it won’t be Golden 2.0 eve1

33 minutes ago, All The Lovers said:

And since she's working with Kamille, I'm anticipating hoe anthems.

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully she does not pull and Xtina and have half of her album full of features. 

I’ve already prayed to gay god. There will be no features except on the re-issue. Jesus may make an appearance, I’m told. sia1

10 minutes ago, ajp said:

I’ve already prayed to gay god. There will be no features except on the re-issue. Jesus may make an appearance, I’m told. sia1

Yes, We shall pray to the Almighty Cher. 

DIY: GET THE LOOK : CHER Met Gala Dress

She's never really one to add features on her albums, heck she even scrapped the rap part on Chocolate and replaced it with a great outro. 

So hopefully no one persuaded her to add any rap features. 

Spoiler

If anything, I would really like a collab between her and Cher but since she's doing Slow 2.0 it'll probably never happen. 

11 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

Yes, We shall pray to the Almighty Cher. 

DIY: GET THE LOOK : CHER Met Gala Dress

She's never really one to add features on her albums, heck she even scrapped the rap part on Chocolate and replaced it with a great outro. 

So hopefully no one persuaded her to add any rap features. 

Reveal hidden contents

If anything, I would really like a collab between her and Cher but since she's doing Slow 2.0 it'll probably never happen. 

I can see that happen, but not while she is on a winning streak with her writing/producing team. She can do the Elton John duet thing when she’s in her 60’s. kylie3

17 hours ago, ajp said:

I can see that happen, but not while she is on a winning streak with her writing/producing team. She can do the Elton John duet thing when she’s in her 60’s. kylie3

A Cher collab can wait, I guess.

Cher is already 1000 years old so it will happen somewhere down the line in Cher's infinite life span. (One can hope.)