Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Why Is Titanic Sinclair Still Making Music?

For those of you who don't know, Titanic Sinclair is a music producer and creative director. But, he received lots of backlash because of a lot of things, some of those things including being manipulative and abusive, stalking, destruction of property, and more, two of his most famous victims being Mars Argo and Poppy. He knows what he fucking did was disgusting, but he didn't own up to it at all. And yet he is STILL making music today, and I do not know for the life of me who would want to support an ABUSER, a MANIPULATOR, a LIAR, a THIEF, and overall a DISGUSTING PERSON. So why is he still making music?

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Why are so many problematic and shitty people still releasing music?

Chris Brown, Dr. Luke, Nicki Minaj…?

It's all about the money. They don't care if their public image is shit, they still make lots of money because like they say, all press is good press.

30 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

poppy wasnt his victim. mars was. poppy just continued to release music he had involvement with after "severing" ties with him.

plus all this

https://fotpforums.com/profile/38205-royalty/?status=71084&type=status

Poppy was also his victim, she said it herself on Instagram. I think the reason why she defended Titanic's actions was because she was under his heavy influence at the time.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

poppy wasnt his victim. mars was. poppy just continued to release music he had involvement with after "severing" ties with him.

plus all this

Poppy and Mars were both his victims, Poppy was under Floptanic’s heavy influence at the time. Then Poppy came forth about him and defended Argo too. 

The Titanic has sunk.

Queen Poppy slaaays!

ari5

7 minutes ago, Adamescence said:

Poppy and Mars were both his victims, Poppy was under Floptanic’s heavy influence at the time. Then Poppy came forth about him and defended Argo too. 

The Titanic has sunk.

Queen Poppy slaaays!

ari5

Yass agreed! ari5

2 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Ummmmmmm. I don't know him bey11

TRASH. trash1

That’s rich coming from you, hypocrite

8 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

plus all this

I’m scared you remember I posted this last year awk1 

Anyway, electric chair! 

45 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I can't believe you're setting yourself up like this. You make it so easy it's almost not fun anymore. 

He won’t understand what you mean by saying this

4 hours ago, Royalty said:

That’s rich coming from you, hypocrite

I’m scared you remember I posted this last year awk1 

Anyway, electric chair! 

ive sent it to a friend of mine back this year. ive told them about the shitty things thats happened with dr luke and his new toys, marilyn manson, nicki minaj, poppy, etc.

i have a bad memory when it comes to listing things i dont keep track of daily but i remember things connected to the list and looked for that

(it actually took me ten minutes to look for the correct poppy thread to find it rip4 )

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.