Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Will Ariana ever evolve artistically ?

41 minutes ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

FB-IMG-1638818895257.jpg

Her last 3 albums were basically extensions of one another. The way sis changes her "look" every year you would think it was for a new sound at least

but no.  Will she be 30 and still making trap-pop for 15 year old tiktokers? 

American, Black, Chinese.

Yes, we stan a cultural appropriation kween. 

Did she get her botched japanese tattoo corrected? 

Yet she scores record after record, #1 after #1. Why would she change what’s clearly working for her? The GP eats her up. Stay mad! ari5 

You mean esthetically? 

She’s evolved pretty well from the kind of records that she started out with. 

And in any case, I really don’t understand this notion that artists should be in a constantly state of change. It’s, first and foremost, a business — why change something that sells?

44 minutes ago, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

This 

Sounds like this

Yet somehow like this?

And somehow also this?

and alsooo somehow like this 

Aaaand this? aura1

I mean it's clear that the problem here is your barely functioning ears, but that's not a shock knowing ur fave is Knee

I dont get how ya'll really pretend all these songs dont sound like they could've been on the same album. 

Say what you want about Knee but Oops, ITZ and Blackout do not sound like the same albums

11 minutes ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

who can forget long-running classics like Stuck With You and Positions ari9

And who remembers any song from Glory? interesting1 -Let’s ask the GP

41 minutes ago, Royalty said:

And who remembers any song from Glory? interesting1 -Let’s ask the GP

I was having a slumber party.mp3 when BotchedKnee's  Gloryhole was released.

My friend decided to Make Me.mp3 listen to the album but I decided to pass on it, just like I did with Xtuna's Lubricant  two years later. 

1 hour ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

Say what you want about Knee but Oops, ITZ and Blackout do not sound like the same albums

So you’re just gonna highlight this run of three, only two of which are even consecutive, and ignore the two separate runs of three albums on either side of ITZ and Blackout that could have track lists that are basically interchangeable? Especially her first three? 

1 hour ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

I dont get how ya'll really pretend all these songs dont sound like they could've been on the same album. 

Maybe because you’re used to your faves' albums sounding like mixtapes made up of different rejects?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.