Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Will Ariana ever evolve artistically ?

13 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

So you’re just gonna highlight this run of three, only two of which are even consecutive, and ignore the two separate runs of three albums on either side of ITZ and Blackout that could have track lists that are basically interchangeable? Especially her first three? 

I meant to say Britney not Oops but ok even then, Britney is a huge change from Oops moving on from Teen-pop. ITZ is almost purely rnb with some electronic while Blackout is gritty electro-pop, theres almost no similarities ari9 

Ya'll would have a point if Britney released Oops 3 times in a row in her 20's but she didn't. Ariana on the otherhand has been catering to tweens her entire career. The bar for her is so low i can'tari9

46 minutes ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

I meant to say Britney not Oops but ok even then, Britney is a huge change from Oops moving on from Teen-pop. ITZ is almost purely rnb with some electronic while Blackout is gritty electro-pop, theres almost no similarities ari9 

Ya'll would have a point if Britney released Oops 3 times in a row in her 20's but she didn't. Ariana on the otherhand has been catering to tweens her entire career. The bar for her is so low i can'tari9

The bar for Ariana is low but I don't think she still caters to teens. However, it'd be delusional to think that Ariana didn't evolve because "why fuck up a formula that sells?" when in reality she had changed the sound of her music three times before. The biggest change being Sweetener, and what came after that? Critical acclaim? Yes. A Grammy win? Absolutely. Fan favorite? Meh, not really. A lot of her fans hate Sweetener and even trashtalk Pharrell to this day...yet they celebrate Positions? We need to laugh more, up in their faces seriously. The hypocrisy among Terminators is too much, I think. eve1

17 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

The bar for Ariana is low but I don't think she still caters to teens. However, it'd be delusional to think that Ariana didn't evolve because "why fuck up a formula that sells?" when in reality she had changed the sound of her music three times before. The biggest change being Sweetener, and what came after that? Critical acclaim? Yes. A Grammy win? Absolutely. Fan favorite? Meh, not really. A lot of her fans hate Sweetener and even trashtalk Pharrell to this day...yet they celebrate Positions? We need to laugh more, up in their faces seriously. The hypocrisy among Terminators is too much, I think. eve1

i mean yeah technically her lyrical content is pretty graphic now but i dont feel that means much for kids now. Her aesthetics and MV's still seem to target a certain audience. Otherwise fully agree, they just eat up anything she spits out eve1 whereas most britney fans accept that brit's quality took a dive with FF and BJ.

21 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

She did tho.

Also I don't understand this obsession with that one photoshoot looking east asian... It's not like it was on purpose. It's literally just eyeliner/a cat eye. 

Ariana's a huge celebrity and has one of the most followed accounts on IG. Anything she posts and the way she looks is always on purpose... nobody accidentally looks a different race dead1

On 12/7/2021 at 7:37 AM, Princess Aurora said:

She kinda did rip4 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:59 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

She did tho.

Also I don't understand this obsession with that one photoshoot looking east asian... It's not like it was on purpose. It's literally just eyeliner/a cat eye. 

On 12/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, Mario Spears said:

This

well here is your answer babe 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.