Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Place your bets: Will Gaga win Best Actress at Golden Globes?

7 minutes ago, harry said:

Might want to adjust that to make sense first. nicki5

Why does ur brain explode when u read that on MC's very own page, 18 well known publications dragged her ass and the movie ari3 I seriously don't get it. If this was literally anyone else you'd get the point. Gaga gives u worms for brains  

Just now, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

Why does ur brain explode when u read that on MC's very own page, 18 well known publications dragged her ass and the movie ari3 I seriously don't get it. If this was literally anyone else you'd get the point. Gaga gives u worms for brains  

You need to reread everything I stated in this thread for better comprehension. Your insults do very little. mad5

Just now, harry said:

You need to reread everything I stated in this thread for better comprehension. Your insults do very little. mad5

Genuinely curious to what's happening in ur brain rn

"The film received a mixed critical response; reviewers praised Madonna's performance, the music, costume designs and cinematography, while criticism was aimed at the pacing and direction"

We can officially now say Madonna wasn't criticized ever for Evita, a perfect actress. Because of this comment ari3 See how delusional I look? that's you.

4 hours ago, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

No, actually. But from the accent coach that worked on set. Is he a forum gay? Why are yall like this? ari9

The accent coach who was bitter he didn't get to work with Gaga, yes ari9

He worked with Salma and what is her accent any different from Gaga's? It's not ari9

25 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

He worked with Salma and what is her accent any different from Gaga's? It's not ari9

You can't be serious aretha1

How about actual Italians slandering it lol? do you really want me to pull the receipts when you can look for them yourself pretty easily? ari3

5 hours ago, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

Genuinely curious to what's happening in ur brain rn

"The film received a mixed critical response; reviewers praised Madonna's performance, the music, costume designs and cinematography, while criticism was aimed at the pacing and direction"

We can officially now say Madonna wasn't criticized ever for Evita, a perfect actress. Because of this comment ari3 See how delusional I look? that's you.

And once again, show me where I said Gaga was never criticized? Or where I even eluded to her being a perfect actress? I said she wouldn't win from the start. I was genuinely surprised she was even nom'd for a GG, and then dumbfounded at anyone talking about an Oscar nom.

You decided to swing the pendulum entirely in one direction and highlight criticisms of her in reviews. I decided to provide some balance to the discussion by highlighting the praise, of which I would say there is noticeably more of. 

Also Madonna DID get praise for Evita. Deservedly so. Why so focused on just the negative? Who pissed in your Pepsi? mad5

11 hours ago, WarrenThanksYouAll said:

You can't be serious aretha1

How about actual Italians slandering it lol? do you really want me to pull the receipts when you can look for them yourself pretty easily? ari3

All I hear is an accurate accent oprah14 Jokes on you an everyone who thought they will all speak with "issa me a Mario" accent oprah14

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

All I hear is an accurate accent oprah14 Jokes on you an everyone who thought they will all speak with "issa me a Mario" accent oprah14

14 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

https://www.thecut.com/2021/11/italian-linguists-unpack-lady-gagas-house-of-gucci-accent.html

rih5

16 hours ago, harry said:

And once again, show me where I said Gaga was never criticized? Or where I even eluded to her being a perfect actress? I said she wouldn't win from the start. I was genuinely surprised she was even nom'd for a GG, and then dumbfounded at anyone talking about an Oscar nom.

You decided to swing the pendulum entirely in one direction and highlight criticisms of her in reviews. I decided to provide some balance to the discussion by highlighting the praise, of which I would say there is noticeably more of. 

Also Madonna DID get praise for Evita. Deservedly so. Why so focused on just the negative? Who pissed in your Pepsi? mad5

It’s been years and you are STILL the same kind of deluded-ass Gaga defender. She really can’t do nothing wrong in your eyes, can she? 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

It’s been years and you are STILL the same kind of deluded-ass Gaga defender. She really can’t do nothing wrong in your eyes, can she? 

Figures you have nothing to add. eve1

Also, she released Joanne. She can do very wrong. ari9

I had to interpret your nonsense since "cant do nothing" would imply "everything," smart guy. bey3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.