imahunter

Why is it ok for Janet to over photoshop her face but Madonna gets dragged?

Just now, imahunter said:

It’s called calling out the double standard. 

Trust me, I hear you. Only the annoying gays drag them for their photoshop. We should be glad both of them are still posting and updating their social medias in any way they want. There shouldn't be a shame in photoshopping. Making a battleground thread for it however is just a kii 'cause how do you wanna argue about this and contradict the fact you say "double standard" when in your very own OP, you bodyshame Janet. ajay1

59 minutes ago, Luca said:

Trust me, I hear you. Only the annoying gays drag them for their photoshop. We should be glad both of them are still posting and updating their social medias in any way they want. There shouldn't be a shame in photoshopping. Making a battleground thread for it however is just a kii 'cause how do you wanna argue about this and contradict the fact you say "double standard" when in your very own OP, you bodyshame Janet. ajay1

Madonna gets dragged often for her IG posts, Daily Mail and sites like this can't stop talking about her doing what even 20 years do to their photos. nicki5

Janet's just looks like a high angle photo with a slight beauty filter tbh.

No shade but Madonna is doing a lot more for some of hers.

That being said, who cares? It's just catty people who want to comment on it. There's people from all ages and walks of life over-editing their photos.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:26 PM, Alvarø said:

Tbh I don’t care about photoshopped pictures from Madonna or Janet. Like… they're ones of the few artists here that really have substance to be talked about, rather than just their selfies. ☠️

Agreed in the fullest.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust me, I hear you. Only the annoying gays drag them for their photoshop. We should be glad both of them are still posting and updating their social medias in any way they want. There shouldn't be a

You're so insecure for your own fave that you have to drag Janet into this  No one cares about photoshopped selfies PLS

Her face actually doesn't really looks that different in the two pics except for the doble chin which she obviously hides in the glam photo. Everybody does that. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.