Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

Not Jesy performing like this song went #1 for several weeks

I like how they flashed her name in the screen fx. 

I also think it’s interesting that she did a whole work up entrance before the song itself. As if she was Michael Jackson arriving at the Superbowl or some shit. I can just hear someone telling her that any publicity is good publicity. Even Nicki, as stupid as she is, wouldn’t touch this. I bet you money they asked her to do her verse live. 

And the tastelessness of the performer aside, the song is terrible. They didn’t even take the part of the original track that made it good. 

It’s just a shitshow, all around ari6

3 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I also think it’s interesting that she did a whole work up entrance before the song itself. As if she was Michael Jackson arriving at the Superbowl or some shit.

The way she really tried to turn this into a “Dangerous” performance. orangu1 

4 hours ago, Snow said:

I still can't get over the fact that the intro & build-up are literally longer if not as long as the actual song itself lmfao1 WHAT was she thinking?

I like how they flashed her name in the screen fx. 

I also think it’s interesting that she did a whole work up entrance before the song itself. As if she was Michael Jackson arriving at the Superbowl or some shit. I can just hear someone telling her that any publicity is good publicity. Even Nicki, as stupid as she is, wouldn’t touch this. I bet you money they asked her to do her verse live. 

And the tastelessness of the performer aside, the song is terrible. They didn’t even take the part of the original track that made it good. 

It’s just a shitshow, all around ari6

24 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The way she really tried to turn this into a “Dangerous” performance. orangu1 

In her defense, Little Mix always do these sound effects intros during performances orangu1

I also think it’s interesting that she did a whole work up entrance before the song itself. As if she was Michael Jackson arriving at the Superbowl or some shit.

In case you didn't know, there was ANOTHER minute of build-up before she got on the stage. The Capital FM peeps did her a favor by cutting it from the video in the OP. orangu1

50 minutes ago, Snow said:

In case you didn't know, there was ANOTHER minute of build-up before she got on the stage. The Capital FM peeps did her a favor by cutting it from the video in the OP. orangu1

Wtf 😬 

I’m dead, how much money did that label have to spend to do that? 

No-one, NO-ONE, should be allowed to perform at events like this when they only have 1 flop song in their entire solo career. 

If she did a whole set with a Little Mix medley, a cover and a preview of a new song, then... fair enough, but it would still probably be a mess lol3 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

In her defense, Little Mix always do these sound effects intros during performances orangu1

Yeah but it's different if you're doing a set, Nesquik was literally there for A song. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.