Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

I listened to all of Katy's albums and I lowkey stan her now

I only ever knew her singles and some of them I was even obsessed with growing up (like I Kissed a Girl and Hot N Cold) but for some reason I never really bothered to get into her beyond that. Part of it probably was my internalised misogyny that I had to outgrow, part of it was that I always found her music videos a bit juvenile, but I get now that it's just part of her playful personality.

So over the last few days I finally made the desicion to listen to all of her albums for the first time and they're actually really good! Especially Prism and Witness. So many fantastic songs beyond just the singles (in fact I think Witness was let down by its singles). I even liked Smile. jj5 P.S. Never Worn White should have been included on the standard tracklist as an album closer clap1 So yeah, I guess I'm a casual Katycat now. moo1

I wasn't gonna make a whole thread about this, but the entire forum is struggling during December so here we go.  jj4

Sidenote, for some reason I didn't know/I forgot that Katy writes all her own music. dead2 But yeah, I respect that as well. jj2

On 12/23/2021 at 8:06 PM, GlenCoco said:

@Kirjava what are your top songs so far sis? 

I'm still obsessed with I Kissed A Girl, and I love E.T. (non Kanye version), Legendary Lovers, Walking On Air,  Spiritual, Hey Hey Hey, Roulette,  Champagne Problems, Never Worn White.

6 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I'm still obsessed with I Kissed A Girl, and I love E.T. (non Kanye version), Legendary Lovers, Walking On Air,  Spiritual, Hey Hey Hey, Roulette,  Champagne Problems, Never Worn White.

YAS excelent taste sis <3 walking on air and champagne problems are such gay anthems  

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.