Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Britney sings live for the first time since 2004... Thoughts?

The title is clickbait so don't come in here posting that clip from 2017 of her singing like Xtina. 

She still has that powerful voice, if she had proper training she could be really good. 

22 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I low-key jumped because of the high note. However, she needs some training cause the vocals are there rav2 I didn't expect that from her 

I think she just needs to learn how to control/tame her vibrato. But it's clear the "childhood" vocal ability is still there. 

5 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

She still has that powerful voice, if she had proper training she could be really good. 

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

she needs some training cause the vocals are there

4 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

I think she just needs to learn how to control/tame her vibrato. But it's clear the "childhood" vocal ability is still there. 

You people can't be serious awk1 her voice is at the point of no return...she's yelling, doing sloppy runs, has EXTREME tongue tension, weird diction, cracking, whining, unstable larynx...

2 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

It sounds good under all the pitching. I wish she didn't pitch her voice 

The gag is it's not even pitched dead1it just sounds like it is cause her voice has a high-pitched timbre from the baby voice she's done

I mean, this is not the best, but you can tell she has a much better voice than she has been allowed to showcase through her career. If she had proper training i’m sure she could be a pretty solid vocalist like when she was a kid.

This scared the shit of me last night though, it was so LOUD

13 hours ago, Slayty Perry said:

The gag is it's not even pitched dead1it just sounds like it is cause her voice has a high-pitched timbre from the baby voice she's done

Yeah the baby voice has done a lot of damage to her voice. Maybe if she had some training she can learn go lower her tone and belt in a more healthy way.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.