Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

SM Entertainment announces new supergroup Girls On Top

16 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Weak. Lemme give you a 23 member group 

If you can't count them on one hand then there's too many members. Pop groups really shouldn't be more than 5 members. 

9 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Too many members yet again. 

6 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

If you can't count them on one hand then there's too many members. Pop groups really shouldn't be more than 5 members. 

welcome to kpop  this is how it is 

1 hour ago, Mandy Moore said:

I don't get the super group thing. They are already in a group prior to this, why not promote them instead of lumping popular members togethe?

Industey capitalism and puppeteering with no authenticity that's why. 

On 12/28/2021 at 2:52 PM, Mandy Moore said:

I don't get the super group thing. They are already in a group prior to this, why not promote them instead of lumping popular members togethe?

well as Sm is the biggest company in Kpop, they wanted to promote their artists in another way, even tho they still promote their artists while doing this super group thing, 

Redvelvet is acitve and having a comeback soon

BoA is realizing a new ep this first quarter 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon recently released solo songs

Aespa is well realizing hit after hit.

is just a way to promote their artists and their groups in a different way 

2 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

well as Sm is the biggest company in Kpop, they wanted to promote their artists in another way, even tho they still promote their artists while doing this super group thing, 

Redvelvet is acitve and having a comeback soon

BoA is realizing a new ep this first quarter 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon recently released solo songs

Aespa is well realizing hit after hit.

is just a way to promote their artists and their groups in a different way 

This sums up my exact issue with KPop. There's very little genuine authenticity, it's all about making money and becoming a franchise/brand. It's 2022... I thought the music industry had moved on from puppeteering talented people. 

3 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

This sums up my exact issue with KPop. There's very little genuine authenticity, it's all about making money and becoming a franchise/brand. It's 2022... I thought the music industry had moved on from puppeteering talented people. 

honey its not just the Kpop industry is the WHOLE fucking industry 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.