Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Tory Lanez (guy that shot Megan Thee Stallion) blatantly copies a Madonna song. Madonna makes comment about it.

6 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

jj4

I refuse to believe nobody heard that song and thought it sounded extremely familiar jj4 

He really thought that Madonna has not a big stanbase and that no one will notice it jj4 Unless she allowed him to use it and she just trolls jj4

19 minutes ago, Shego said:

He really thought that Madonna has not a big stanbase and that no one will notice it jj4 Unless she allowed him to use it and she just trolls jj4

I mean I'm sure had they asked she would've allowed the sample, she's done it before but this is a mess. Mama's gonna get her stream revenue, Mercy James needs a new piano eve1 

when I first saw on FB that she comments on ig to him i thought "Madonna pls stop someone take her ig away" especially after the insta fight she had with klein boyfriend jj4

But when I heard the songfall7

its literally a rip off, its not sample but entire melody and structure slightly alteted rip2

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Also its so cute that Madonna thinks her song is titled "GET into the groove" ari11

That’s the actual title. The label shortened it from what I know. She has always referred to it as that.

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That’s the actual title. The label shortened it from what I know. She has always referred to it as that.

I know she thinks that, that's why I posted it but

its not official jj2

On The other hand at least she remember this song exist unlike cough cough I'll Remember  lol1

8 hours ago, Butterfly said:

His song kinda bops unfortunately, but that's what happens when you sampled a classic that is Get Into the Bop!

Did we listen to the same song cause it is not good at all.

So from what i saw in comments online about this whole thing, he apparently very often steals from other artists and when caught claims he is huge fan and he was inspired and it was his tribute , ngl this explanation sounds familiar mad2

I just hope he wont credit Whitney Houston for this one lol1

On 12/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

On Sticky & Sweet tour she had a part of the show where someone from the audience could request a song for her to sing acapella, and someone asked for I'll Remember and she asked that person if its really her song jj4

dead4dead4 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.