Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Chromatica Ball: Ongoing Or Cancelled?

4 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Cancelled I hope. I don't want Gaga to do a pop concert ever again. Not after the big dump of a shit that was Enigma. 

Umm what makes you think the CB would be like Enigma- but anyways if you think so then ok bey9

Well I have a glitter ball hanging in my room but I have never heard of a chromatica ball! What kind of material is that?!

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I doubt it was ever going to happen. I mean even her choreographer (I think it was him) said they hadn't even planned anything. And that was way back at the beginning of the pandemic rip4 

That makes sense- dead1

1 hour ago, Mario Spears said:

i just hope it'll happen.

Ngl I lowkey agree bop1

7 hours ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

Umm what makes you think the CB would be like Enigma- but anyways if you think so then ok bey9

Because she's an endless vortex sucking creative talent from everyone else void of any original ideas. 

Maybe she could bring back the ArtFad Bouncy Castle. 

9 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Because she's an endless vortex sucking creative talent from everyone else void of any original ideas. 

Maybe she could bring back the ArtFad Bouncy Castle. 

Honey Gaga is the most original person I have ever seen, but whatever you say bop1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.