Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Chromatica Ball: Ongoing Or Cancelled?

9 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

Gaga is a disgusting little bitch. Any live concert she does is a scam since she’s a disgusting little

junkie. It’s so sad her new music is shit. ari11

If that's what you believe then ok bop1 and also what makes you think you can mass downvote me when my posts literally weren't offensive to you? Well, I don't care.

38 minutes ago, Miss Icon said:

Yes Chromatica Ball will happen.. but we will have to travel to the planet Chromatica to see it, that's the only place she's touring bey7

4 minutes ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

Agreed true1

Let's book some spaceship tickets to Chromatica then. true1 

1 hour ago, Katy Petty said:

Gaga is a disgusting little bitch. Any live concert she does is a scam since she’s a disgusting little

junkie. It’s so sad her new music is shit. ari11

Wow, you really had the audacity to copy the previous statement you posted before? Well, it's not like I care.

8 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Gaga is a disgusting little bitch. 

No, your fave is. Go help your fave learn how to sing, dance, write or perform (Dancing may not be Gaga's strongest point but she's extremely talented in every other way and is intelligent unlike your fave) . ny6

5 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Any live concert she does is a scam since she’s a disgusting little

junkie. 

Your fav's Vegas Residency is an absolute disgusting mess. Also a pathetic and desperate attempt for her to have her 'Piece Of Me' Vegas Show moment and FAILED. ny6

🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Brit, JLO and Gaga did it better (and Britney and JLO can dance and put on a show unlike ur talentless flop fave)! ny6

Gaga's a great performer unlike ur fav! ny6

5 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

It’s so sad her new music is shit. ari11

Your fave's music is pathetic trash and always gets panned ny6

And now she came out with another trash song. ny6

STAY PRESSEDT AND OBSESSED ABOUT MY FLAWLESS FAVE!!!!!!! 

qnDwbKm.gif

Poor Kitty 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

katy-perry-fail.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.