Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Chromatica Ball: Ongoing Or Cancelled?

1 hour ago, Mario Spears said:

No, your fave is. Go help your fave learn how to sing, dance, write or perform (Dancing may not be Gaga's strongest point but she's extremely talented in every other way and is intelligent unlike your fave) . ny6

You have no place coming for anions intellect. 

1 hour ago, Mario Spears said:

Your fav's Vegas Residency is an absolute disgusting mess. Also a pathetic and desperate attempt for her to have her 'Piece Of Me' Vegas Show moment and FAILED. ny6

🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Brit, JLO and Gaga did it better (and Britney and JLO can dance and put on a show unlike ur talentless flop fave)! ny6

Gaga's a great performer unlike ur fav! ny6

Your fave's music is pathetic trash and always gets panned ny6

And now she came out with another trash song. ny6

STAY PRESSEDT AND OBSESSED ABOUT MY FLAWLESS FAVE!!!!!!! 

qnDwbKm.gif

Poor Kitty 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literally shut the fuck up. Katy has put on one of the best shows in years, everything is there from the vocals, arrangements, choreo, themes and staging.

50 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Literally shut the fuck up. Katy has put on one of the best shows in years, everything is there from the vocals, arrangements, choreo, themes and staging.

Yeah, what choreo? What vocals? 

She's all about productions and themes and in this Vegas Residency she's literally reusing the same old aesthetic, themes and staging. They look exactly like the Teenage Dream era, Chile. 

And i think the only reason she's doing a Vegas Residency is because she's so desperate for attention, bc no one cares about her and desperately wants to revive her career LOL. 

She wants to have her 'Piece Of Me' Vegas moment so badly 😂😂😂😂 

Stupidest and most desperate move I've ever seen by a pop girl 💀. She's sooo LAME 💀💀

2 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Yeah, what choreo? What vocals? 

She's all about productions and themes and in this Vegas Residency she's literally reusing the same old aesthetic, themes and staging. They look exactly like the Teenage Dream era, Chile. 

And i think the only reason she's doing a Vegas Residency is because she's so desperate for attention, bc no one cares about her and desperately wants to revive her career LOL. 

She wants to have her 'Piece Of Me' Vegas moment so badly 😂😂😂😂 

Stupidest and most desperate move I've ever seen by a pop girl 💀. She's sooo LAME 💀💀

Tell me you've not watched the show without telling me you've not watched the show... your delusion is so blatantly obvious here it's hilarious, go stream Chris Brown or R.Kelly or something. 

3 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

R.Kelly or something. 

no thanks he doesn't exist for me. never liked him and i always pretend he never existed.

but Chris Brown is THAT King!

I'd rather watch Britney, JLO and Gaga in vegas, bc they did it better and they were at least very very very entertaining. REAL PERFORMERS!

On 1/4/2022 at 12:11 AM, Mandy Moore said:

Imagine listening to a predator and claiming he is talented and Katy is not. Disgusting. brit5

Also King Breezy has this:

O2Ijw0jHQSs=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

6a00d8341c7de353ef0168e74b79b4970c-pi

Kitty doesn't have it ny6

And he can pull out stellar performances unlike Kitty:

alex1

Talent winning again! 🥇💯 Only the greatest male dancer and performer since MJ, i fear! mess1giveup3

Kitty is talentless and shes nothing compared to the Supreme King Breezy! 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.