Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Chromatica Ball: Ongoing Or Cancelled?

6 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Ed is definitely an infinitely better person for sure :)

Yes, which shows that even an artist, (in that case, Ed) that some of us here stan (including me) but is hated in Stan Twitter that can make cheesy songs to the non-fans perspective, but is still better than Chris Brown anyways.

Also, he has more awards than him, and is not problematic at all. He's a nice person unlike CB

17 minutes ago, Equals = said:

Yes, which shows that even an artist, (in that case, Ed) that some of us here stan (including me) but is hated in Stan Twitter that can make cheesy songs to the non-fans perspective, but is still better than Chris Brown anyways.

Chris Brown is just a Walmart Usher, worse music, can't sing anywhere near as well and can't dance anywhere near as well. I really don't see the appeal for him or his music, it offers nothing authentic or unique. Granted i'm not the biggest fan of Ed Sheeran's music, but i can at least understand why he appeals to some people, Chris Brown however has the appeal of a piss stained toilet seat. 

32 minutes ago, Equals = said:

Also, he has more awards than him, and is not problematic at all. He's a nice person unlike CB

Now that u mentioned Stan Twitter, for some reason i saw Chris Brown trending non-stop for like 3 or 4 consecutive days 😂😂😂

But seriously, not a fan of Ed but he's definitely a nice, genuine and sweet person 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:08 PM, Madonna said:

Cancelled bey6 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:35 PM, Equals = said:

Never happening

On 1/3/2022 at 2:10 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

Anyone who thinks it's still going to happen is lying to themselves 

Welp gag1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.